"Aw come on Jack it's the first time since we got back that you have been close to us" Luis said pinching my cheeks. I pushed his hand away from me.

 "Whatever. Hey, where are we going by the way? My ass is starting to hurt"

 "It's a surprise" Jr. said. At that moment I started to freak out because everyone in the car started to have some kind of creepy smile on their face.

 "Hey Esther can you turn on the radio" Larry said. When my sister turns on the radio a song by R. Kelly called Ignition( remix) came on.

 "Oh, shit I haven't heard this song in a minute" Both Luis and Larry said. This song used to my siblings and I favorite song when we were little. When this song first came out we all went crazy, I remember when I was little we used to play this song on replay and just dance around the living room.

 "Come on Jackie it's your turn" Larry said bumping me on the side.

So baby gimme that toot toot

Lemme give you that beep beep

Running her hands through my 'fro

Bouncing on 24's

While they say on the radio...

As the song played we all started to sing and jam to the song just like old times. 

 "Man, I don't remember when was the last time we jammed out like this" Larry said catching his breath after the song was over.

 "Yeah, we had some good memories with this song" Esther said. After that was was an awkward silence the whole car ride. I started to look out the window to see if I can guess where we were going, but all I could see were a bunch of trees.

 "Are we still in New York?" I asked feeling nerves.

 "Yes" Jr. answered.

"Hey, Jackie wake up" I woke up to the sound of my sister's voice

"Hey, Jackie wake up" I woke up to the sound of my sister's voice. When I open my eyes I looked around to see no one was in the car. 

 "Are we there yet?" I asked with a yawn.

 "Yeah,  now hurry up before we're late" My sister said getting out of the car.

 I was still in a daze since I just woke up from a dream, so it took me a while to fully wake up. I stretch out my back and that's when I remember what Esther said.

"Late for what?" I got out of the car to see we are parked in a parking lot. I slowly got out of the car. After I stretched out my legs, I walked towards the back of the car to see my siblings all putting on backpacks. Jr. tossed me a bag.

 "What's this?" I said confused.

 "This is your bag. We're going hiking now hurry up" he said walking away while the rest followed. I looked down at my outfit and realized I am nowhere near dress to go on a hike. When he said dress comfortable, In my mind I thought we were going out to eat or somewhere inside. Since it is winter and cold as fuck outside. You would a person wouldn't go hiking in the snow. Seeing as I had no choice I put on my bag and followed.