Prologue

A year ago.

"I will find them for you Will" Milicent or Miles Savannah Craven said firmly to her boss. Her eyes held determination and fierce protectiveness over her employer of ten years, who have been like a father to her.

She was only sixteen when she graduated the agency. Shinobi Security and Protection Agency or simply SSPA is a private sector that recruites special kids with potential from foster cares and orphanages or the streets. At an early age they were trained to be shinobi (ninja) to the core. Highly intelligent and capable. A breathing and living martial art. Emotions were shut down during missions or while battling in the Arena.

The way of shinobi states: Once a shinobi is chosen he or she will serve his or her master and its family for as long as the master and shinobi lives. With complete devotion, loyalty and honor. They are their masters eyes, ears, sword and shield whilst remaining hidden in the shadows. A shinobi's way of executing a command shall remain unknown or unseen, except if their owner wills it to be so or in any manner they issued a command.

A Master's command is absolute. Once a shinobi disobey the only punishment is death. Either by their owner or the headmaster of SSPA himself.

It was early May, three weeks after she graduated when she first saw William James Ricaford. He was still handsome and intimidating at his age of 45 and at his peek. He is the owner of the famous WJR Techno World. His company develops advance technology from simple home devices ,gadgets, and automobiles and where wildely patronized around the world. Earning him the title billionaire. Therefore, many competitor are after his life. Business rivalry is usually the reason why shinobis like them exist. Either they become political assassins or the most commonly bodyguards for the elites.

There were eight of them, candidates for William to choose from. They where the best of the best. And although she was the youngest, she possessed the stealth of a feline and the genius brain. Silent and fast like a shadow and dangerous in a subtle way that no one will think that she could be a threat.

But that was not the only reason why she earned her job, it was her ability to know what her Master needs. Being able to sense their mood and what eases them. He she would handle their demands effortlessly.

From that day on, she became Williams right hand man. From secretary to a lawyer. From a bodyguard to a butler. From a chef to a chauffeur. What ever he needs she will be. And all is met with total devotion and loyalty.

William stared at his secretary whome he came very dependent of. He was worried for this new threat was a really fierce enemy. There is a fifty fifty chance for Miles to emerge unscathed from the mission. Although he knew that She was one of the best in the field, she was still not bulletproof. She also bleed and bruise. This beautiful woman whom he had learned to care for like a second daughter was also human.

"I will be fine William.Digging someones past with that kind of background is not easy, it will take time and serious planning to take them out. There are also other things and people to consider who are involve. It will take a year for me to clean them all up.But I promise I will accomplish it. You know id do anything for you Sir William. You are the closest to a real family to me."

One look and William knew he cannot desuade her. Once her mind was fixed on a certain goal it is hard to stop her. Especially matters like this, one of the few arguments he can't win her against. He nodded and pat her head gently.

"Alright then.I will send help whatever I can, whenever you need it. Just contact me. And after you finish what you have to do. Please take a vacation and relax before you return to me."

"Yes Sir."

He smiled warmly "and please take care of your self. I want you back in one piece."

She return the same smile "As you wish."

With a hug, Miles silently exited the building and into the shadows to her mission.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Not totally sure about this story since its a spur of the moment thing. But hopefully I get to figure out how to write it the way readers would like it since its my first time writing and actually publishing something here in wattpad.