Falling for His Smile

Jimin P.O.V
Jungkook's embrace was so warm, so comforting. I wanted to stay there forever but I could feel him tensing up as time went by. It has been so long since someone ever did this to me. My cheeks reddened as I recalled the earlier scene. Oh how I wish Jungkook would be less cold towards me. I opened my wardrobe and picked out my clothes, preparing to take a quick shower.
~After showering~
I stepped out of the bathroom, drying my hair with a towel. My stomach rumbled, reminding me that there was no food left. "Jungkook ah! We are going out to eat!" I called. Jungkook ran out of his room and hurriedly climbed down the staircase, obviously feeling extremely hungry. I laughed and threw my towel on the sofa. He already unlocked the door for me and was waiting impatiently outside. So cute. I slipped on my sandals and brought him to the food court. Jungkook's eyes lit up at the sight and smell of food. It was the first time he acted like that and it made me melt on the inside. I handed him some money and headed off to order some spaghetti. When I got my food, Jungkook was already seated at the corner, happily slurping up his prawn noodles. I placed my tray on the table and gobbled down the food, not caring about the sauce that spilled from the sides. Jungkook was no better, with a few strands of noodles and prawn shells on the table. Soon, all the food was gone and we sat there groaning because of our bloated bellies.
"Jungkook, lets go to the arcade." I suggested. He looked surprised but nodded, sliding out of his seat. I could hear the music blasting from the speakers as we neared the arcade. The next hour was spent shooting basketballs into the hoops and having car races. Although Jungkook's poker face was well maintained throughout, I could tell he was enjoying himself. From the way he slammed his hand on the control panel excitedly, to the way he focused on the hoop before shooting the ball in, eyes shining when he scored perfectly. I spotted a claw vending machine in a distance and dragged Jungkook over. Slotting in a few coins, I rotated the controls and the claw picked up a cute super mario plushie. I bent down to take it out and grinned. It was the first time I had ever won this game. Turning to face Jungkook, I placed the plushie in his arms. His eyes widened before trying to hand it back to me. I pushed it towards him, laughing at the surprised look in his eyes. Jungkook stared at my face, a smile forming on his own. And at that moment, my heart skipped a beat. No, it completely stopped beating. My heart melted instantly, my eyes not able look away no matter how hard I tried. I never knew that under his poker face lay the most beautiful smile I have ever seen. The way his lips parted, the way his bunny teeth showed up. Heck, if super mario plushies can make him this happy, I would buy the entire machine for him. Leaning in closer to him, I whispered, "Jeon Jungkook, did you know your smile is absolutely beautiful?"

Jungkook P.O.V
My breath hitched when he leaned closer to me and whispered those words. Is he just messing with me? Nonetheless, I felt myself blush and my lips unconsciously parting again. Jimin's pupils dilated and his jaw dropped slightly. A small giggle escaped and my hand flew to my mouth to stifle it. Joy was a feeling I have never experienced before and it felt weird to smile in front of a person I just met a few days ago. Oh, the power Jimin had over me. "Jungkook! You're laughing!" Jimin said in awe. I nodded, unable to speak. He slapped a hand on my shoulder and grinned. "So shall we go home?" he asked and I pointed to the toilet, indicating that I needed to use it. He laughed and stood outside, waiting for me. I headed into the toilet and relieved myself, washing my hands on the way out. A movement in the mirror caught my eye and I quickly looked up. I felt a pang of alarm when I saw a masked figure standing behind me, swinging a wooden stick towards my head. Pain exploded at the crown of my head and I collapsed to the floor. My vision turned black and I passed out completely.

A/N
My Jikook feels in this chapter!! :) Do continue to vote and leave a comment! I actually wanted to wait until I hit 1k reads before posting this chapter but the views are going up so slowly I couldn't wait lmao. I really hope I can hit at least 75 votes with this chapter up so help me juseyo!!