One

"Eww."

"She's ugly."

"She's fat."

"Ugh pathetic."

"She's worthless."

"She doesn't even look like him."

"How is she even his sister?"
With that I ran off the stage while tears came down. I was at Magcon. Houston, Texas the first ever one. So many people saying things about me. I couldn't stay on that stage anymore.

"STOP!" With that everyone stayed quiet. It was Cameron.

"She's my little sister if you like it or not. Gabby has been through a lot. She lost her parents in a car accident when she was one. She was lucky enough to not be in that car with them. My mom adopted her because we loved her and she already felt like family and she couldn't go to another family where they might have treated her bad. She was with my family when her parents got in car accident. I'm lucky to have her. Gabby is my everything! She will always be my little sister even if we don't have the same blood! I love her and that's all that matters." With that I walked on stage and hugged Cameron tight.

---------------------------------

Hi my name is Gabby Dallas. I'm 20 years old. January 30, 1995 is my birthday. I'm 5'2. I'm Cameron Dallas little sister. Well I'm actually adopted. My parents were friends with Cam's mom. When my parents died in the car accident, my mom left a note on the counter.

Dear Gina,
If anything ever happens to me or Eduardo, promise to take of Gabby for me. Even if you have to adopt her. She's my baby girl. And just promise to take care of her. And tell her that I love her.
-Sumiko

Little did she know after she wrote that note. She was gonna be gone. Gina (Cam's mom) changed my last name so when I grew up, I felt like part of the family. I'm a year younger than Cameron but he treats me like a little kid. He's very over protective. But that's one thing I love about him. School was really hard for me. I was bullied most of the time. People treated me really bad. They bullied me. It was all just hard. No friends. Always alone. I had Cameron most of the time. But since I'm a January baby, I was one class under him. But after Magcon, I gained so many friends/family. I actually found a boy while the whole thing was happening. June 20, 2014. The day my whole life changed. The day I gain something so important to me. Someone that saved my life. Sammy Wilkinson, my first boyfriend, my kiss, my first time, my first love. We have been actually a year together but nobody knows. We have kept it from Cameron and the fans. It was hard but it was all worth it. But keep reading to see what happens with my life with Sammy.