(Chapter 9) First day of school and next door neighbor's

~Emma's POV~

I wake up the next morning, I take a shower, brush my teeth and my hair, get dressed, eat breakfast, pack my biders, books, and stationery in my backpack, then packed my ipod, headphones, iphone, my headphones, and some cash in my purse. Before I left the house my aunt told me to stop by the principals office to get my scedual and my locker number for school. As I entered Swellview junior high, I was amazed, plus it had such cool lockers, all what you had to do was put your thumb print on the lock, and it will open. While I was walking, a girl came up to me and said,"Hi, my name's Charlotte, what's your name?", and I said,"Hi, my name's Emma, I'm new here, can you help me find my way to the principals office?", and she said sure. When I came out of the office with my scedual and locker number, Charlotte said,"So what classes do you think we'll have together?", so I showed her my scedual and she said,"Lucky you, we have all classes together!". As we walked down the hall to our first class I thought to myself that Charlotte and will be good friends."OK our first class is History so be careful,"Charlotte said,"Why?", I asked,"Because our teacher Mrs.Shapon is crazy and sometimes talks about men who leave her, so whatever you do, don't piss her off,"Charlotte replied. When we entered the classroom I decided to sit next to Charlotte because I feel comfortable whenever I'm around her, its like I can share any secret with her but I don't wanna go to far by telling her I have the power to control Ice and snow, I mean I just met her yet I still have to keep it a secret. When class started Mrs.Shapon came in throwing her bag on the floor and said,"Alright class we have a new student, her name is Emma", then I stood up and said,"Hi", but in a shy way,"Would you like to tell the class a little bit about yourself?", Mrs.Shapon said in a loud tone, but I said,"No I'm fine". As I took my seat Mrs.Shapon started talking about Neanderthals, extinct animal's, different kinds of sapiens, and an old skeleton that was discovered and called "Lucy".

~At lunch~

I have chicken and vegetable salad with a soda for lunch, and as I try to find a spot to sit, Charlotte called me over to her table to sit with her, as me and Charlotte talked these two other boys came over, one was tall with brown curly hair with sweaty hands and he was holding a bucket while the other one had blonde hair and brown eye's. "Emma these are my friends, Henry and Jasper", said Charlotte. "Hi, I heard in History that your the new here," said Henry,"Hi I'm Jasper, and I'm a bucketeer!", said the sweaty boy,"Whats a bucketeer?", I asked and Charlotte said,"Its someone who loves buckets". As the three of us sat at lunch, all what we did was eat and talk. When lunch was over I had only three classas left.

~Three classes later~

When school ended I walked home and thought about how much fun I had because I finally made friends, especially on my first day. When I came inside aunt Annie had lunch made which was pretty weird because everyone in my family knows how to cook."Aunt Annie who are you making lunch for?" I asked and she said,"Our next door neighbor's the Harts, Siren Hart is one of my best friends from school". Then I heard the doorbell ring and I thought that must be the family that lives next door. I opened it and the Harts came in, aunt Annie greeted Siren Hart and the man who I know is her husband. "Siren, Jake, I would like you to meet my niece, Emma, she's new in Swellview so she'll be staying with me", aunt Annie said,"Hi, I'm Siren Hart, this is my husband, Jake Hart, my daughter, Piper Hart, and my...", before Mrs.Hart could finnish, a boy came in and it was Henry who said,"Sorry I'm late, my boss needed me at work". Then Mrs.Hart said,"And this is my son, Henry Hart". Suddenly Piper started yelling,"OH MY GOD, PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOUR WIFI PASSWORD IS!?", and I said,"Why do you need our wifi password?", then she mocked me by repeating what I said, and she said,"Just give it to me, girl!". "Piper please behave", Mrs.Hart said. I thought to myself about how much of a brat she is."Emma, why don't you and Henry go upstairs to your room or go somewhere?",said aunt Annie. It was a really good idea cause I would like to get to know Henry alot more,"So this is your first time in Swellview right?", Henry asked,"Yes", I replied."Would you like to take a tour of the place?", Henry asked and I said yes. As we walked, he showed me so many things, gadgets, and buildings, there was also a bridge and river that had the same name, the new Gandi bridge and Gandi river."So, is Piper always like this?", I asked Henry,"Yeah, she's always this spoilt", he replied. Then he took me into this cool store where he worked at, the place is call Junk-N-Stuff, as I looked around, I saw a a man behind the counter who was feeding his plant,"This is Gootch", Henry said,"Hi", I said, but he had a strange look on his face, like he's seen me before, so I looked away, then a man who looked like he was in his late thirties came out from the back and had the same look on his face, I tried to break eye contact."Emma, this is my boss", said Henry,"I shacked his bosses hand and his boss said,"My names Raymond Manchester, how are ya?", and I said,"Fine thank you"."So is this your first time in Swellview?", he asked in awkward way to me and I said yes,"Interesting", he said awkwardly, "OK Ray I'm just gonna take Emma out to Yotally Togurt", said Henry trying to get me out of this situation. When we came to this frozen yogurt place, me and Henry decided to eat in Swellview park. As we came walked home I said,"Is your boss always like this?", and he said,"Sometimes", then I said,"Well Ray and Gootch looked like they knew me","Is that so?", Henry said, and I said yeah. When we came inside my aunts house, the Harts where about to leave,"So see you in School", Henry said,"Bye", I replied."So how was your day with Henry?", my aunt said,"It was great", I said.