(Chapter 12) Super volcano

~Henry's POV~

I come to school and start talking to Charlotte and Jasper, then Charlotte cut me off and said,"Hey Henry here she comes", I drop my jaw and started staring at a brunette with brown sparkly eyes,"Go talk to her, you know you like her", said Charlotte, "Who, Bianca?", Jasper said,"Yeah," said Charlotte. So then I walk up to her while she was getting a drink from the water fountain and said nothing but just stare at her, Bianca waited for me to make a move but she just walked away, I then come back to Charlotte and she said,"You didn't talk to her","I let my eyes do the talking", I said, and Charlotte said,"Yeah, and they said duuuuuuhhhhduhduhddduuuuuuhhhhhhhhh".

~Emma's POV~

I come to school and end up seeing Henry stare at Bianca, btw she's in one of my classes, and out of nowhere my feet and hands started to feel cold, I guess that was a sign of jealousy, I havn't learned to control my power's completely yet, the only thing that helped me so far where the gloves, but I'm only allowed to wear them when I'm outside the house and/or in school but not on days when I have a test." Hey Emma", Henry said, walking up to me,"Oh, hi Henry!", I replied,"I see your still wearing the gloves", Henry said noticing,"Yeah, they where my mom's, every time I wear them, it makes me feel like she's with me", I said, they actually where my moms," How come your not living with your parents in Swellview?", Henry asked, tears where about to fill my eyes, but I stayed  strong, held them back and said," I don't want to talk about that", and so I went of to class.

~After school~

~Henry's POV~

I come to Junk-N-Stuff, press the down button in the elavator, then started screaming when the elavator dropped all the way down. Then I entered the man-cave, "Hey guys whats the poops?", I said, then Ray said,"We are all gonna die","Whaaaaaaaat?", I said in confusion,"Your not gonna die", said Charlotte, "Your indestructible", said Shwoze, "We're all gonna die", said Charlotte, " Well its still bad for me! Who am I gonna talk to when your all dead?", Ray said."What are you guys talking about!?", I said in confusion,  then Shwoze turned on the monitor and said,"That", "What is that?", I said,"That, is a super volcano, located 50 miles bellow the surface of the earth, right under this town", Ray said, then I changed the topic and said," Do you guys think I should get my teeth whitened?","HENRY???!!!", everyone said, then Shwoze said,"Are you crazy?! Two days from now that volcano's gonna pop, like a big red hot throbbing pimple","Ew", said Charlotte, " Billions and tons of lava will speul from the ground and melt everything!", Ray said,"All of Swellview!?", I said,"All of the whole world?", said Shwoze."But I just ordered a new bike online", I said,"Well when does it get here? ", said Shwoze, and I said,"Next week", then evryone nodded their heads in saying no,"Aw man! The world's gonna end?! Your sure about this?!", I asked and Ray said,"Yes","How much time do we have left?", said Charlotte, then Ray checked the timer and said," Less than two days","Aw jeeze, I gotta go home and tell my mom, my dad, and cousin, and EVERYONE !!!!!", I said but Ray kept pulling me back with his gadget and I said,"You could've just said Henry come back", then Ray said,"It's best if people don't know about the volcano","Why?", I asked, and Charlotte said,"So that everyone can spend their last two days living their normal lives","Yeah and doing the most important things like petting their dogs, watching television,  and going on the internet and expressing strong opinions on little or less knowledge", said Ray, "I do that", said Shwoze,  and Charlotte said, "Well, if I only have two days left on this earth, I know what I'm doing", then she went to the auto snack machine and ordered a gallon of ice cream and a spoon, then I told her that she can't spent the last two day stuffing her face up with ice cream, but she said,"uh, yes I can".

~After work~

I come home and tell everyone I'm home from work, everyone says hi, then my dad said he was going to go next door and ask his friend Chuck if he wants to watch Pitch Perfect, Piper says bye because like always, she doesn't care so long as mom and dad are in the house, then mom said,"I think I'm gonna go get some more brown hair dye", my mom's hair looked brown the moment I entered the house. Then Piper said,"Bye", then I spoke up and said,"Hey, where a family and where all here right, where all here know and one day we won't, so can we just stay here and talk?", but everyone said no.