Loser club

HEY GUYS I TOLD MYSELF IF I GOT A FEW COMMENTS THAT I WOULD CONTINUE AND SO HERE YOU GO!!;) ALSO IM FROM AUSTRALIA SO I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW SO I CAN'T UPDATE AS OFTEN SORRY BUT I WILL TRY!! <3 Bella
I fell to the ground,
"Ow that hurt" I whimpered
"Haha! I was just welcoming you to the loser club!" A girl said in a rude tone.
When I turned around, I saw a group of five girls all wearing pink, short skirts and a white t shirt that said "princess club". I looked at what seemed to be the leader she had long brown wavy hair and was tan like Jacob and Sam.
"Well Like I said that that guy over their, I'd rather be a loser than a jerk!!"
"I'd what's your mouth if I was you newbie, cause you just made some powerful enemies" she hissed back almost in a whisper tone.
"Anyway bye losers!" She said in a perky tone then her and her 'club' of jerks flipped their hair and walked away.

Jacob pov
Wow Bella is super brave or super stupid. She just told of the two most popular groups at our school.
"Hey Bella, are you crazy?!" I blurted out.
"What, no why? What did I do?"
"You just told off the two most popular groups at school"
"Oh that, that was nothing. Do they treat you guys like that everyday?" She asked as she sat back down.
"Most days" Sam said with a hurt expression.
He didn't fit in with his grade so he hangs out with me because we are in the Sam pack. WAIT A MINUTE BELLA'S LAST NAME IS CULLEN!! could she be, no she can't be she's human and vampires can't have kids. I have to ask just to be safe.
"Hey Bella your last name is Cullen right?"
"Um yea why?"
"Who are your parents?!"
"Um why?"
"Just answer the question!" I said starting to get annoyed.
"Carlisle and Esme Cullen, I don't know why you want to know so bad though."
My mind has just been blown like honestly I'm speechless, I have a crush on the blood suckers kid.
"Jacob!"
"Whah, what happened?"
"You stopped talking after Bella told you who her parents are" Sam answered back.
"Hey Sam come with me I need to tell you something.......important"
Sam just nodded and followed me to the other side of the play ground.
"Bella's parents are the vampires she is in a family of blood suckers!!!!"
Sam was speechless to say the least.
"What, how?"
"The Cullen's are Bella's family. don't you remember, they are the ones that live in that big glass house."
"Ohhh, d-do you think she knows what they are?"
"I don't know, but I'm gonna ask after school. Anyway it's time to go back to class see you at lunch."

TIME SKIP->

Bella pov
Finally school is finally over. I picked up my back pack from the bag rack and went to the front of the school to wait for Eddie he promised to pick me up.
I sat down when suddenly someone touched my shoulder. I turned around to see Jake, he looked worried my smile disappeared.
"What's wrong Jake?"
"I, I need to tell you something."
"What is it?"
"It's just um...."
"Jake tell me!"
"I know.....