Chapter 1- the miricel

carlislepov
"Esme" I yelled
"What is it dear" she yelled back
"Come here"

Esme ran up the stairs and smiled at what she saw, I had set up a romantic scene in our bedroom if you know what I mean.

Esmepov
"What is this" I laughed
"Well I was thinking it's our anniversary, and I thought we could have some fun"

Edwardpov
I was reading emmet's thoughts and i couldn't stop laughing at how stupid they were.

He was thinking about if a vampire and a vampire did you know what could the girl vampire get pregnant.

The was no way I thought, shit I was still in emmet's head. "Edward I would be very happy if you didn't listen to my thoughts" he said surprisingly polite

"Fine I'm leaving anyway to go hunting" my throat is starting burn and I needed to hunt really bad.

Esmepov
"Wow, just wow" I said out loud
"You know what that was really tiring only if we were still one hundred" carlisle said sarcastically.

"Shut up" I slapped his bare chest hard.
"Hey that hurt" he yelled and tacklers he back under the sheets where we kissed.
"Wait, wait I'm not ready for a round two"
"Fine but I'll see you tonight"
carlisle got dressed and ran out of the room at vampire speed.

Edwardpov
Have you ever felt alone, well it's just that everyone in my family has a mate why no me.
What about Tanya, I laughed at my thought.

I was out hunting when I heard running behind me. I quickly got into a crouching stance, I growled.

"It's just me, we have to talk" it was Tanya WHY. "WHAT DO YOU WANT" I yelled "you" "well that's not going to happen I know I have a mate out there waiting for me"

"You just don't get it" she hissed and ran deep into the woods at vampire speed.

It's about time I go home anyway.

Esmepov
It has been a few days sine our anniversary and I was staring to feel sick.

I ran to the toilet and throw up.
"Esme are you ok we need to see what's happening" carlisle said he sounded worried, he then carried my to the doctor room he set up a long time ago.

I told him that I felt something inside of me. he did an ultra sound test on me

He froze, I looked at him worried "what's wrong" I asked scared to dead wait I'm already dead. "it's.....a....a.....baby"

"WHAT"