Winter & Jacin: Movie Night and Losing You

ATTENTION! This chapter isn't really a spoiler but I wanted to apologize because this update isn't that long. I feel as if I don't know Winter and Jacin that well to the point that I can't really write much about them. OH AND THE NEXT UPDATE WILL BE A SHORT STORY OF THE CREW! I'll explain it in the next update :D OKAY READ MY READERS, READ!

·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

Winter lay on her back on top of the silver, shiny hover, staring up at the stars and occasional hovers fly by. Jacin lay on the side of her, an arm wrapped around her shoulders as their bodies emitted heat against each other.

"36," Winter smiled as she counted how many hovers she's seen so far.

"I've only seen 17! Are you playing tricks on me?" Jacin teased as Winter giggled.

"Of course not!" Winter turned to Jacin and changed the subject completely. "Do you think we will ever be able to go down to earth?"

"Yeah, maybe," Jacin stared back at Winter. "Why do you ask?"

"It just seems pretty. And I don't think the walls bleed there," Winter replied, playing with her hair. She would grab the end of one of the pieces of hair she had and pull it, but then let go and watch it bounce.

"Maybe the walls don't bleed there. And you'll find out," Jacin smiled at Winter.

"Do you want some tea, Jacin? I made some," Winter handed Jacin an imaginary cup.

"Sure Princess," Jacin grabbed "the cup" and took a "sip" of the "tea."

"Do you like the tea?" Winter asked.

"Yes, it's very good," Jacin played along.

"38," Winter cheekily smiled again.

"What? What about 37? Did you forget how to count?" Jacin joked.

"No, I didn't. I counted one when you weren't looking," Winter explained.

"Ah," Jacin looked back at the sky.

The sky was glorious tonight; Numerous stars were glowing up the sky. The light from the sun was in the correct position it needed to be to have the ability to see stars in the sky. It was a perfect night for Winter and Jacin to lay on the hover.

"Do you want to watch a movie on my portscreen?" Jacin questioned Winter.

"Sure, as long as it doesn't have blood in it," Winter replied.

"Of course, my beauty," Jacin rolled off the top of the hover and went in. He went to the front, where the control panel was and snatched his portscreen. He quickly returned and got on top of the hover, but suddenly, his heart rate started to increase. He set his portscreen down and started to get worried. Winter wasn't on top of the hover.

Jacin jumped off the hover and ran around the whole machine, to not find Winter. His breathing started to become faster. He ran inside the hover and decided to quickly go inside all of the rooms to see if Winter was present in one of them.

Control Panel: Nope.

Bathroom: Nope.

Storage Room: Nope.

Gathering Room: Nope.

Kitchen: Nop- YES!

Jacin jogged into the kitchen with worry that was once etched across his face, slowly fading.

"WINTER! Where were you? Why did you leave? I told you to stay on top of the hover," Jacin bombarded Winter with many questions.

"I went to make popcorn," Winter calmly responded.

"Please don't leave like that again. You scared me," Jacin sighed, relieved to have found his Princess.

"I'm sorry, Jacin. Can Ryu watch the movie with us though? I think he will enjoy it," Winter pulled off her award winning pouty face, wanting her pet wolf to come along.

"As long as Ryu doesn't try to attack me again," Jacin said.

"That was funny," Winter laughed while Jacin playfully glared.

"It ripped my clothes! I had just gotten them ironed for a lot of money!" Jacin stomped like a little kid.

"He, you mean," Winter rose one eyebrow.

"Sure. But how do you do that? I still can't do it!" Jacin whined about having the inability to raise one eyebrow up while the other stays in it's original position.

"It's a secret," Winter slyly smiled as she put her pointer finger up to her mouth. "Shhh."

"Can't you tell me how? I promise I'll keep the secret," Jacin pleaded.

"No," Winter protested.

"Pleassseeeee?" Jacin stuck out his bottom lip and furrowed his eyebrows.

"No," Winter continued.

"Ugh whatever. Let's go watch the movie WITH POPCORN," Jacin and Winter chuckled as they left the hover, with Ryu, and went on top of it to watch a little bit of the movie, but soon fall asleep together, cuddled. Of course, Ryu was on the side of Winter, but nobody minded.

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

So I was going to update yesterday but I got reallyyyyyyy tired and I barely had any battery left so I basically gave up. And then today I was at Chuck E. Cheeses (is that how you spell it?) celebrating my little brother's birthday.

GUYS AT CHUCK E. CHEESES OR WHATEVER THERE WAS THIS GIRL THAT LOOKED LIKE SHE COULD BE LIKE CINDER OR PEONY OR PEARL (with a LOT of makeup on) LIKE NO JOKE I STARTED FREAKING OUT AND I KEPT STARING AT HER (no I'm not stalking her) BUT OH STARS I JUST CAN'T HANDLE IT!

AND THEN I WAS AT WAL-MART AND THERE WAS A GIRL THAT WAS WORKING THERE THAT WAS WORKING IN LIKE THE SECTION OF CAR PARTS AND SHE LOOKED LIKE SHE COULD BE CINDER AND I WAS FREAKING OUT OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

ANDDDDD I have more AMAZING, BREATH-TAKING STORIES but I'll put them in the next update because I feel like none of you really enjoy these little parts where I freak out because I saw someone that looked like or fit the personality of a character from TLC.

OH WHALE!

This chapter was inspired by the song, "Do It Again," by R5 which is an AMAZING band that I love so freaking much! Their most recent album came out on Friday and I LOVE IT SO MUCH!

Enough with R5 promotion, LET'S GET ON WITH THE QUESTION OF THE DAY!

QOTD: Who is your least favorite character from TLC (main or supportive/side) and why?

Anyways, I have other books that I need to update (YES, yes people I have a few other secret accounts ;D) so I should probably do that ha!

I LOVE YOU LUNARTICS AYEEEEEE

~ BRuH