"Shit is Correct."

I've been awake for twenty minutes now. In the back of a van. I don't think I was asleep for very long because I can see the little light left from the crack of the door. But it's so dark in here that I can't even sense the waving hand in my face.

I've been feeling around the place and I can tell that there are paint cans in here. There's also spray paint very surprisingly.

How the hell did I get into this situation again? And how the hell am I going to get out? I have no plan at all. I can't think of anything to do. I keep thinking of my mom and my sisters. They hoped that I would be just like them. But I'm not. I can't.

The only thing I think is pretty stupid of them is that they think I'm getting out if here without a fight. They didn't tie any of my limbs together which was really dumb because I may not have a plan now, but my spontaneous ones are the most reliable.

I slowly got up onto my knees trying not to make any sudden noises. I reached out in front of me and pushed my feet onto the floor and I stood up hunching my back at first.

But I fell back down when they made a sudden stop. It was like I face planted right into concrete or something.

I started to panic when the engine turned off and I reached out for anything. I felt a cold metal bar and squeezed it so hard. I don't know what came over me at that point. I shivered and my heart started to go a million beats a minute.

I could hear arguing outside with a woman. She was speaking so fast I couldn't understand a word that she was saying.

I sat up and pressed my ear against the car wall.

"Why the hell did you bring her? I said bring me a batch of men. We don't need women for this?"

"She's like a prize. If we bring her back, he would be so happy."

"You only got me one person? You were out for almost two hours. You could've at least have gotten three or four."

"She lived so far." I pulled away from the outside wall and frantically felt around for anything. All I found was a paint opener but I stuck it in my boot. It's not much buts it's something.

"Open the damn door!" I heard her yell.

I sat back on the car and I acted like I just woke up.

They swung open the door. The light that came through was of a post. We were in a vancant parking lot with only that one light. There was a light drizzle, almost like mist that made their hair look like cobwebs.

"She's even more gorgeous than I thought." She stuck out her hand to help me down. She was elegantly tall, but stick like. Her hair was kinda edgy because it was shaved on both sides and the middle was colored a very bright red that turned into black on the ends. She had piercings everywhere. In her nose, her mouth, her ears, near her eyes.

"Remember me bitch." She said it like I was suppose to. She smiled and started to laugh. "You're more gorgeous than I remember." She motioned for them to take me out. Each one grabbed my arms and forced me to stand. They grinded their nails into my arms and pushed me out.

"That's funny, she doesnt. Well when we get into some light she will." They pushed me and I fell about four feet to a pile of gravel.

"Be a little more gentle." They rolled me over and picked me up again by the arms.

"Take her inside." They pushed me past the truck. We were at an abandoned motel building. The weeds have taken over and have started to grow on the building. The windows were boarded up by huge pieces of wood and the doors had rusty chains locked on them.