Dad: Khaleyah , you can't wear converses.

Me: Leave her be dad.

He huffed out and nodded.

Dad: Let's just go.

We walked out and he locked the door behind us.

We all got in his Silver BMW X3 xDrive35i. I was behind mom as Khaleyah was in between me and Sierra with Sierra being behind dad who is driving. I plugged my earphones into my phone and pushed play. I locked my phone. As soon as the screen went black Trey Songz - Heart Attack came on. I just turned towards the window. Everything in this song fits my situation right now. I laid my head against the back of the seat and watched as buildings and people flew by. I saw the red head that Jordan's going out with crossing the street. I was low key hoping for her to get hit by a car , but then again , I didn't. The song If I Die Young by The Band Perry came on. Why was pandora wanting to play all these sad song right now?

- - - -

( Dre )

I was about to leave the trap house. I was dressed in what I wanted. I had to meet my parents , cousin and sisters and some restaurant. I know Tatianna probably hates me. All I wanted was for Jordan to get some fun inside of her life. Ever since her and Tati was dating , Jordan never did anything and they were going on strong too , but we fucked them up. Now Jordan looking lifeless and Sierra has told me Tatianna barely comes out her room. Damn. I'm fucked up.

Keko: Aye nigga , where you going?

Me: Man , I got some dinner with fam.

Keko: Oh.

Me: Yeah.

Keko: Well hit me up when you get out of that thing.

Me: Bet.

I left after making sure I was packed. By packed , I'm pretty sure you know I meant my gun. I left out and got into my BMW i8 which was Silver and Black. I sped down the street. I wasn't dressed in nothing fancy. Just some Black Adidas Joggers with Lime Green Lines , Black Short Sleeve w DOPE written on it and my Lime Green Mid Forces . I had no SnapBack on today. I parked beside of my dad's car and went in. A waiter came up to me.

Waiter: How many?

Me: I meeting my dad here

Waiter: Name?

Me: Johnson.

Waiter: We have a Monroe meeting with a Johnson.

Me: I think that's it.

Waiter: Right this way sir.

He walked off and I followed him.

Waiter: Them?

Me: Yea. Thanks man.

Waiter: No problem sir.

Dad stood up.

Dad: Dre what are you wearing?

Me: Clothes?

Dad: I'm sorry about my 2nd oldest.

Man: Oh no. It's okay.

I sat beside of Tatianna who had her ear phones in.

Mom: Take one of them out.

Me: It's best if I don't touch her , look at her or speak to her right now.

Mom: Why? You guys are so close.

Me: Were.

Mom: We'll talk later about that.

Me: Alright ma.

Man: Johnson , introduce your family.

Dad: Mr. Monroe and Mr. James. This is my lovely wife Kaitlynn. My oldest couldn't be here , he's serving overseas. This is my 2nd oldest Andre. This is my 3rd oldest Tatianna whose being a severe pain in my behind right now so I apologize for her. This is my 4th oldest Sierra and my youngest Khaleyah.

Everybody said a hello except for Tatianna of course. Mom leaned up and tried to slap Tati across the face when Tati grabbed her hand.

Tati: Don't touch me.

Mom: At least take out one earphone.

Tati did it just to shut mom up.

Man: James , introduce your family.

Man 2: Alright. Well , I'm Keith and this is my wife Sarah and my oldest daughter Taylor and my youngest Devin.

Everybody said a hello. I noticed the oldest kept staring at Tati. Of course Tati ain't realize it.

Taylor: Tatianna.

Tatianna ain't even look up.

Taylor: I know you hear me talking to you.

Tati: Don't talk to me. Period.

Taylor mumbled under her breath but I heard her.

Taylor: Fucking bitch.

Me: You call my sister a bitch again and I swear , I'll beat yo ass. Understand.

She just looked at me and didn't say anything.

Me: Glad you understand.

The waiter came with drinks. He handed me a Fruit Punch soda. My phone vibrated. It was Tatianna.

GoAway😒🚶: I ordered for you.

Moan.Dre: Ard. Thanks.

GoAway😒🚶: Yw.

I out my phone away.

Man: That's my oldest Imani my youngest Ashley.

I ain't catch the wife name though. I just know both of the studs at the table were staring at Tati and hard. Tatianna got up.

Tati: Excuse me.

She walked out. 3 minutes later Taylor stood up.

Taylor: I'm going to the bathroom.

Imani: I'll go with you.

They walked to the back. My phone vibrated. It was mom.

ProudMotherOf4: It's something ion like bout them studs. Please go find Tati.

Moan.Dre: I gotchu ma.

I got up and walked off without saying anything. I walked out and heard cries. They were muffled. I pulled out my Black FN Herstal Five-Seven Semi-Auto Pistol out and walked towards the back.

- - - - -
Ch. 31

- Why don't Kaitlynn like Taylor and Imani?

- What was the noise?

- Where'd Tatianna go?

- 10+ votes and 5+ comments for Ch. 32.

Cammy 😈