"There's nothing wrong!" Alexis denied. "Now leave me alone." She turned around and walked, but a pair of arms wrapped around her and stopped her from going any further.

Alexis thrashed around. "Hey! Let me go!" She yelled trying to break free.

Erza gripped her arms tighter. "Not until you tell me what's wrong and why you were crying!"

"Nothing is wrong and I wasn't crying!" She denied once more. "Yes there is! And I'm not letting go until you tell me!" Erza yelled trying to keep her grip on her.

Alexis slowly stopped thrashing as tears welled up in her eyes. "Please just let go of me. P-Please..." Her voice got softer as she fell to her knees and started crying again.

Erza released her from behind and walked around to the front and hugged her. Alexis hesitantly accepted the hug and cried into Erza's shoulder.

Erza soothingly rubbed her back as she waited patiently for her to stop crying. It took a while but Alexis had finally calmed down enough to explain to her.

She sighed. "I ran out of the guild because it reminded me of a memory from my past." Erza listened to everything as she spoke.

"Before I came to the guild, I was imprisoned by these people along with many other prisoners. These people were looking for a specific type of magic I don't know why but that's what they wanted to do. They checked each of the prisoners but neither of them had what they wanted and w-when they d-didn't..." She stuttered feeling tears rise up again.

Erza grabbed her shoulder and shook her head. "You don't have to keep going." She reassured but Alexis shook her head in determination. "I do."

Alexis continued. "Like I said if someone didn't have the magic they wanted, they would die saying that that person was a waste. The process kept going and they were starting to get frustrated until..." She trailed off.

"Until what?"

Alexis took a shaky breath. "Until they got to me." She stated reliving another flashback.

~Flashback~

The prisoners were digging down into the earth. Why? They didn't know, they were only ordered to dig. Alexis was with Raven in a group as she dug with the others.

Two guards appeared and everyone paused for a split second before continuing. "Group E! Follow us for inspection!"

Alexis and Raven were in Group E so they followed along with everyone one else. They walked through many hallways and tunnels before the guards stopped at a huge metal door. Alexis stared at it curiously but Raven was a bit cautious.

The guards unlocked the door and it slowly opened. A bright light was peaking through the cracks and blinded everyone as they were used to the darkness of the caves for so long.

The door revealed a huge room, and sitting on chair at the back of the room was a black haired middle-aged man with a mad, evil grin on his face.

Alexis squirmed uncomfortably, something about that man told her he couldn't be trusted.

The man raised his arms. "Welcome Group E. You're here for a little inspection. Don't worry this won't take long, we're just searching for something unusual." He eyed the group creepily, giving Alexis bad chills down her spine.

He motioned for a tall, lanky teenage girl to come forward. She hesitated but complied. "Tell me dear, do you have any magic?" He asked. The girl meekly nodded. "Could you perhaps show me your magic."

She got in a stance. "Flower make: Blossom bomb." She threw her hand out and a lotus blossom grew from the ground, grew to human size and exploded.