Chapter 29: Home

Chapter 29: Home

Sean's POV

***a few days later***

After a whole week in a coma, Casey pulled through and is now officially stable and could come later today so for now, were just hanging out.

" We need more pillows, these ones are crap!" Casey whined.

" Here." I laughed and handed her her huge body pillow.

" Thanks." She murmured. I got up and hugged her tightly but cautiously.

" What's on your mind babe?" I asked her.

" Our baby." She blurted out. I sighed and sat down beside her in a chair holding her hand.

" We have a beautiful baby boy." I smiled. Casey grinned.

" Really?!'" She asked. I nodded then frowned.

" Your hiding something." She accused we smile fading. I wiped my eyes.

" We also had a beautiful baby girl." I whispered.

" Had?" Casey whimpered. I nodded weakly.

" Her heart was failing and she couldn't breath." I choked out. A tear slid down Casey's face and I gave her hand a reassuring squeeze.

" Did you at least get to hold her and tell her we love her?!?" She cried. I nodded.

" I tried to get you to wake up, but it didn't work. I held her as she died." I told her.

" Oh Sean." Casey whispered.

" Do you want to see our son?" I asked to lighten the mood. She nodded and I smiled and went to the ICU nursery.

" Doctor Smith, when can Casey and I take our son home?" I asked.

" I was gonna surprise you guys but your here now so ill tell you. You can take him home today you just need to name him and sign papers and stuff." He smiled. I grinned back and gently picked up my boy and headed back to Casey's room.

" Here he is." I said happily as I sat beside Casey. Her eyes lit up and I placed him in her arms.

" He's beautiful." She whispered.

" I know and we get to take him home today." I agreed smiling.

" I love you Sean." Casey said.

" I love you too Casey." I said kissing her quickly. I got my phone out and wrapped my arm around Casey who held our son in between us. We smiled and it flashed and I showed Casey.

" Send it to me?" She asked. I nodded and texted it to her.

" So what do you want to name him?" I asked. Casey shrugged.

" No clue." She admitted.

" Me either." I chuckled.

" I don't know Daniel? Josh? Liam?" She suggested. I thought then shook my head.

" Jake? William?" I asked. Casey shook her head.

" What about Jayden?" She suddenly suggested.

" Jayden." I murmured.

" I like it." I agreed.

" Now middle name." Casey sighed.

" How about Lucas." I suggested.

" I like it." She agreed.

" So Jayden Lucas Adams." I finalized since we were engaged.

" Jayden Lucas Adams." Casey repeated back to me. I smiled and lightly kissed Jayden's head.