Chapter 28: Awake

Chapter 28: Awake

Sean's POV

One week. Casey has been in a coma for one week and it had been one week since our beautiful baby girl has died. I was still grieving but I had Casey and our son to look out for now. He still wasn't allowed home but the doctors said soon.

" Ke, I'm leaving for the hospital now!" I called walking into Keegans room.

" Alright I'll see you when I get there in a bit." Keegan said softly.

" Where's Cameron?" I asked puzzled.

" At work." He answered.

I've been staying with Keegan and Cameron lately because whenever I went into Casey and Is room, I burst into tears. Nix and Bella were staying with us too so playing with them calm me down.

I got in the truck and got to the hospital quickly. Before I went Casey's room, I went to the gift shop and got her more flowers.

Her whole room now was covered in flowers. I wanted it so that when Casey woke up, she was greeted by a beautiful sight. But I was greeted by a disgusting sight when I entered Casey's room.

" What the fuck are you doing here?!?!" I demanded.

" I came to see my daughter." The bitch said defensively.

" You never wanted to see her when Paul was raping her." I snapped. She looked genuinely hurt. Good. I want her to try to know what she put Casey through.

" Don't bring that up." She whispered.

" You were her only hope that it would stop. But then you left because YOU couldn't handle it!?! Your pathetic." I spat. She shook her head sadly.

" I know." She agreed which caught me off guard but I tried not to let my confusion show.

" When she met me she was shattered. She tried to act as if she was fine, but I knew she wasn't. How does that make you feel?!? Practically forcing your daughter to put on a play for everyone!" I demanded.

" I'm ashamed." She said.

" You better be. Now get the fuck out because Casey, our child and I want nothing to do with you!" I yelled. She paled.

" Casey has a child?" She asked curiously. I mentally face palmed myself. Why did I mention that!?!

" Yes, WE do and he's having nothing to do with you." I said firmly.

" We'll then ill take you guys to court for visitation rights." She threatened. I shrugged my shoulders.

" I don't care, I'm sure the judge will agree with our reasoning when we tell them everything you did to Casey." I almost laughed. She has nothing on us.

" No get the fuck out before I call the police on your pathetic ass." I glared.

She glared back at me and left; slamming the door. I sighed heavily and sat in a chair beside Casey.

" I'm sorry you had to be in the presence of that." I apologized to sleeping Casey.

" You've been in here a whole week now. Our beautiful son is one week old now, but our beautiful daughter didn't make it." I whimpered. I held Casey's hand in my own.

" I'll be right back babe." I murmured. I got up and walked quickly to the ICU nursery.

" Hey Doctor Smith, I was wondering if I could take Casey and Is son to her room for a bit?" I asked hopefully. He thought for a minute.