Chapter 24: Surprise, Surprise

Casey's POV

Sean and I woke up way too early from a party but had to get our day started.

" Sean wake up babe." I said poking his face. He groaned but sat up.

" Morning beautiful." He murmured and hugged me.

" Morning, lets go shower." I suggested. He nodded and got up.

15 minutes later, we were showered and we were off to the mall for a bit.

" Are you nervous about the baby?" Sean asked me as we drove.

" Yes." I answered truthfully. He grabbed my hand with his free hand.

" It's gonna be ok babe." He soothed. I nodded. I hope. We got to the mall and looked around. Sean insisted we go to the shoe store and we each bought new shoes, mine DC and his converse. As we wandered around the mall, I got a glimpse of someone I recognized, but couldn't put a finger on who it was.

" Let's go to toys r us and buy a crib and some stuff." Sean suggested. I nodded and we looked around in toys r us. I found a nice wooden crib so we decided on that and got some diapers and bibs. On our way out of the mall, we came face to face with THE bitch.

" Hello Casey." She said smugly.

" Mother." I said coldly.

" I haven't seen you in a while." She said cocking her head to the side.

" what a surprise this is, what have you been up to?" She asked.

" Ya because your a bitch and non of your concern." I snarled and Sean wrapped his arms around my waist as if to keep me from lunging at her.

" We'll that's no way to talk to your mother." She said tauntingly.

" Your not my mother, my mother is dead to me." I spat and she looks genuinely hurt.

" Let's go Sean." I said boiling mad. We stormed away and got into the car.

" I fucking hate her!" I growled.

" I know babe let's go to the doctors." Sean soothed kissing my temple and hugging me. I took a deep breath and calms down then nodded.

We pulled up to the doctors and headed inside an signed in and waited.

" Let's make a bet." Sean suddenly said smirking.

" Alright what's the bet?" I asked.

" Do you think the baby is a boy or girl?" He asked. I thought for a minute.

" A girl." I said.

" We'll i think its gonna be a boy, so how about the loser has to......do something the winner wants them to do." Sean suggested. I held my hand out.

" Your on." I grinned.

" But we can't find out now, it has to be the day he or she is born." He said and I nodded.

" Casey Scott." The lady called. I took a nervous breath and we walked into the room hand in hand. A nurse came in and asked me to lay down. She put some stuff on my belly. I reached my hand out for sean, which he immediately took and held in his.

" We don't want to see the baby, we just want to know if he or she is healthy and when our due date is, so were gonna look away." I explained and she nodded. We looked away and the lady started talking.

" We'll the baby's healthy and your due date is gonna be......let me say June 15th." She said happily.

" Alright thank you." We said as she wiped the stuff off my belly. Sean and I scheduled our next appointment for valentines day where I'll be 20 weeks along. And we headed home.

Vote!!! Comment!!! Fan!!!