:Chapter 7:

:Isabella:
I breathed hardly as I remembered it. Dalton pinned underneath the rogue Alpha. I had to shoot. I couldn't bare seeing him die. Plus that rogue was my enemy.

But I let him get away. I slammed my fist into the bed in anger. "Damn you Dalton, what the hell are you doing to me." I muttered looking up at the ceiling.

My room was currently pitch black and the curtains closed. I snapped my fingers and the candles in my lit up on fire. Except the fire was blue. The color of the devil.

I collapsed on my bed; the black silk sheets rubbing against my skin. It felt relaxing. I need sleep.

I stood up and trudged over to my dresser. Opening the dresser I grabbed a black shirt with a growling wolf and a pair of purple fleece pajama pants with dogs on them. Yes I like canines. Don't judge.

Walking over to my bed I discarded my band tee and skinnys leaving me in my undergarments. Sliding on my baggy shirt and pants I collapsed into my bed dramatically.

I grabbed the fleece blanket of Fairy Tail and pulled it over me. I am a otaku and am proud. Grabbing Mr. Snuggleworths my stuffed panda and cuddling him to my chest. I have a bunch of stuff animals.

As I laid in bed I felt my mind drift off. In a snap I was gone, sleeping my dreams either full of nightmares or Dalton. Screw you Dalton.
******
"This is sempternal, will we every see the end." My alarm blared in my ear. I was so shocked I fell out of bed. As I got up my head collided with the dresser and pain exploded in my head.

Wonderful, might as well through knifes at me.

Standing up I walked to my dresser half dead. Why did I take this job, now I have to go to school.

Opening the dresser I grabbed a Sleeping With Sirens shirt, white skinny jeans and black low cut vans. Grabbing a brush I quickly raked it through my hair.

Looking at myself, I nodded. Just naturally straight hair and black eyeliner that made my blue eyes pop.

Walking back over to the bed I grabbed my bed and ran down the stairs. I ran into the kitchen and grabbed a piece of bread. Devouring it down, I ran into the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

I looked at the time. 6:38. Gotta go now. Racing out the door to my Harley. Just as I did a horn honked. My eyes snapped to the source.

A black Lamborghini was parked in front of my house. Who the hell has that kind of money. The window rolled down revealing a grinning Alana.

How the hell did they find out where I live. I'm so going to die cause of them. "Isabella get in now." Alana demanded. "I have a perfectly good Harley bike." I said.

Alana rolled her eyes. "This is way more awesome, fancy, and comfortable." Alana replied. She's not going to give up is she.

Sighing, I walked over there and someone opened the door. Sitting down my arm brushed with someone's. Tingles shot up and down my arm in a good way.

My eyes darted to Dalton as the door closed on its own. Really should of taken the Harley or convinced the rogues to take this somewhere else.

He sent a simple smile at me. I simply glared at him and turned my head away. Stupid boys. I heard a light growl.

Remember Isabella, you here to kill rogues not them. After this you'll be gone. No more worrying about Dalton or having feelings for Dalton.

I reached into my pocket grabbing my iPhone 5; I plugged in my red SkullCandy earbuds. I slid the phone open and typed in the password. Clicking on Spotify, I put it on shuffle and Bring Me The Horizon-Chelsea Smiley.

Fading away in Oli Sykes voice. I watched us past a huge forest of beautiful trees. I'm guessing this is wear their pack runs.

I could practically feel Dalton against me. I can't lie it felt good. My eyes shifted to Dalton who was smirking at me.

I need a book on how to beat boys.

Concentrating back on the forest, I started making a plan to take out the rogues. My partner could help.... I guess.

But I need to know why their pupils are red. The only creature to ever have red pupils that was dog-like was a hellhound and hellhounds were demons.

I pretty much sold my soul to the king of hell or known as the demon king. Plus it takes a demon to summon them and they have to be powerful. I didn't since any demon activity around or even see any.

Then the car pulled into a parking spot. The doors slid up opening and I was dragged out by a grinning Alana. We walked to my locker and I started putting my stuff away.

"So did you finish drawing Wolf?" Alana asked cheerfully. Nodding I grabbed a piece of paper with a colored Wolf on it. Suddenly I was in a death grip hug from Alana.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Alana squealed. Holding in laughter I nodded. "No problem." I said quietly. Hyper much?

"So what do you think about Dalton?" Alana suddenly asked out of nowhere. My eyes widened at her question. "He's n-nice." I stuttered looking for who knows what in my locker.

Alana raised an eyebrow at me in a suspicious way. "Do you like like him?" Alana asked him. I looked away and stayed quiet.

Alana gasped at me. "You do like him, I knew it!" Alana whisper-yelled. I covered her mouth in anger. "Shut up Alana would ya." I demanded.

Alana laughed but nodded. I glared at her. "Well I think Dalton likes you back." Alana stated smirking at me. I rolled my eyes and slammed my locker door shut.

Yeah and I'm a perfect angel. Dalton won't like me, I kill his kind and he will one day find his mate. It doesn't matter how cute and sexy he is.

Wait what am I saying he isn't cute or sexy. Yes he is. No he isn't. Admit it you think he's hot. Ugh, what the hell am I doing fighting with this annoying voice in my head. That's rude you know.

"Um Isabella you there?" Alana asked waving a hand in front of my face. I snapped out of my daze. Glaring at Alana I threw my hair behind me and stumped off to class. My last words were "Get it through your head I don't like Dalton".

I heard Alana chuckle to herself. "Your so tsundere."

Blushing I continued my way.

So how was it my lovely marshmallows. Thank you to the people who read my book and vote. It means so much to me. Who ever votes for this chapter I'll give you a shout out in the next and in my popular book 'The Mating Vacation'. Don't forget to read the rest of my books. I have a lot. So until next time. BYEEEE🎉🎉🎉🎉!!!!!