:Chapter 24:

:Isabella:

I pointed the crossbow and pulled the trigger. The bullet slammed right between the rogues eyes. "Apportez les cieux." Orchid said as she started to do her heavens blast. I stepped back and let Derik and Orchid take the ones down in the front. I pulled the trigger again and shot a grey wolf that was jumping at a little girl.

"I can't use this crossbow." I groaned. I threw it and pulled the trigger by accident. I heard a wolf whimper as it hit them. I grabbed my pistols and smirked. This was one of the reasons I was obsessed with Harley Quinn. I aimed the gun and shot a reddish wolf down. There eyes were a dull red. Not hellhound bright glowing red. It made no since.

Dalton pushed his way through the crowd. He's never seen me really fight good. Probably thinks I'm gonna die. I aimed again and shot. Then there was a rapid shots as I shot down 10 wolves. All of them hit the ground with a silent thud. I twirled my guns around. "Who's next?" I asked with a smirk.

'Satan, if your gonna play with them, play with them like this.' Derik said in my head. Derik stopped shooting and stood still. A rogue jumped at him and he back flipped out of the way. "Move a little faster." Derik teased. Then he shot the wolf between the eyes.

He wants to play gymnastics, I'll play, but I'm gonna win. I waited for a wolf to try to attack me. Just as it did, I summoned some demon. I jumped up and landed directly on the wolf's neck. A solid crack went through the hall. Then I flipped. "Who's better now?" I asked Derik. He aimed the gun at me. "Your that mad!" I yelled. Then he shot. A wolf fell behind me.

I glared at him. He simply gave me that mischief smirk. I pointed my gun at him and shot. A white wolf fell to the ground. "She killed an original." Someone behind me whispered. I pointed at the left and shot. A brown wolf fell to the ground. I went to go shoot but only a click was heard.

"Shit." I muttered. They were advancing to fast for me to reload. I put the guns back in their holsters. I reached for my knife. But when I did my hand brushed two different guns. My handguns with holy bullets. It's a longshot but they might have something to do with hellhounds.

I grabbed them and aimed at the wolves. I pulled the triggers. Two of them fell down. Steam started rising from them. Then they burst into flames. 'There hybrids, half werewolf half hellhound.' My eyes widened. That's why there stronger and faster.

The ones I didn't shot in the front glared at me. They knew that I know their secrets. I tightened my hands on the guns. "I'm sending you back to hell to your creators." I said. Holy bullets flew, each one meeting there targets. The smoke raised from all of them before they burst into flames.

Derik looked at me. I knew I was gonna have to explain. Derik motioned me to him. I looked at them. They can shift if it gets bad. I took off towards Derik and we went back to back. "There hybrids." I said. "Go on." Derik said shooting a tan wolf. "Half wolf, half hellhound." I said as I shot down a blonde wolf.

"We are so dead." Derik said. "Use the flames." Derik commanded. I nodded. "So you wanna go?" I asked with a smirk. "Let's go." I whispered. 'Satan give me power.' I imagined flames appearing. Blue flames bursted. The rogues growled but backed up.
I gave up control for my body. I felt my soul be pushed aside as Satan booted his way in. "This is pathetic." Satan said. Derik froze. "Get out of my sites, mongrels." Satan said. Satan waved my hand and the rogues burst into flames. Whimpers and howls echoed through the room as the rouges exited.
Satan turned my body around. "Nothing to worry about, this happens a lot." Satan said. "Smooth, just smooth." Derik whispered. Satan glared at him. Satan looked at Dalton who just looked shocked. "So nice weather we're having." Satan said.
**************