:Chapter 31:

:Dalton:

I ran after Azaria. I could here Nico, Isabella, and Derik chasing me. Personally I don't like that Isabella's a hunter and could get hurt or killed doing her job. I'd go insane if she Isabella died. Someones die to.

I ran out of the pack's mansion to be greeted by the sight of rogues. My pack was in a vicious battle with them. Even the omegas were going at it. I watched as Andrew was cornered. All I could see was red. I was not about to lose my twin. Just as I lunged and the rogue lunged, a bullet flew through the air takings its place in the rogues body.

Landing in my black wolf body I turned around and saw Isabella with her pistols pointed. Derik was running towards a group of omegas cornered by 10 rogues. Isabella ran after him her crossbow bouncing on her back.

I turned around and snarled at the other rogue corning Andrew. Launching myself at it Andrew and I did a double take down. I aimed at his neck and Andrew went for where Isabella showed the soul was. When we both took our hit, he burst into red-orange flames.

I slid across the ground and attack a grey rogue snapping at his soul and sending him to hell. I turned my body around with an angle the would of killed any other creature. I grabbed a rogue by its neck and snapped it.

Looking up I saw my pack was starting to lose. My nostrils flared in anger. No way was my pack gonna lose to some rogues. I charged at a group corning Nico and Kadan. 'Dalton they keep on coming.' Kadan said frantically. 'We're not gonna die, not when I'm the Alpha.' I snarled through the mind-link.

Just as I killed the rogues I heard a deep snarl. I turned around and my fur went up. The red Alpha from the first attack was in front of me. He had a scar across his eye from me. I growled at him. He snarled at me as we started circling each other.

I snapped jaws at him in a threatening way. The Alpha pushed his ears back and curled his lip back and let out a low growl. I knew everyone was watching. There were two Alpha's fighting after all. There was no way I was gonna lose.

We both lunged at each other, in a fury of claws and teeth. The Redwolf's teeth sunk onto my shoulder. I let out a whimper but I wasn't backing down. I grabbed his neck and started pushing him back. The wolf tried biting me but I was being fueled by anger. I knew Isabella was close and I wasn't letting him near her.

I threw him across the grounds. Rogues started snarling at me and getting ready to attack. But the Redwolf was up and growled at them threateningly. Our eyes met and I had a Deja Vu moment. I had seen those eyes before. I had seen them so many times. It isn't him, it can't be.

The Redwolf looked at Isabella who just shot a rogue killing it. I swear the wolf smirked at me. Then he lunged at Isabella. So much rage built up in my body that I could barely see straight. Isabella turned around and looked shock. Her hand seemed to glow for a moment. I went to go lunge to stop him but I didn't.

Just as he almost got her a huge dog that was pitch black with flames coming from him attacked him. This dog was made of mud and fire. This was the hellion, Ferrel, Isabella had summoned to show us where the soul was.

Ferrel collided with the rogue in a fury. Even the rogues didn't even try to intervene. It was as if they knew how dangerous this Hound of Hell was. Ferrel was snarling like a rabid animal. The rogue barely had time to catch his breath before Ferrel pounced on him. This was a full breed Hound of Hell. It was so powerful, it scared me slightly.

Ferrel snapped a bunch of bones when the rogue finally shifted to his human form. Seeing who it was sent rage through me. Snarls went through my pack. We had been betrayed. The rogues started running from it. Turning around I saw haunting bright eyes staring at me. Then they turned around and ran.
I focused on the rogue Alpha and snarled. They were so gonna regret this. I was gonna tear them apart limb by limb. I shifted back into my human form and smirked down at the person. "Your gonna regret that." I said cracking my fists.