XVIII

(Michael)
I'm finally out and luckily they didn't hear shit that Alex was sayin, I don't know where we stand at this point she hardly says anything to me anymore but I can understand that but then again I was doin what I did before I even met her, it was to take care of me and Jordan when our parents died I had no other Choice, workin at McDonalds and all that wasn't gonna do shit why work for 8 hours for 200 dollars when I can work 1 for 200,000 dollars plus I wanted to give Jordan anything she wanted she would always come home and beg my mom and dad for some new kicks everybody was gettin or some purse all the girls got, I wanted me and my sister to have it all and I guess she can't understand that, it's just like she had to steal her foster parents money to get what she wanted I had to do what I had to do and I wasn't gonna let nobody stop me as much as I love Alex, I wasn't even gonna let her stop me.
I was about to head off to lunch with Chris to talk this out when Alex stepped in front of the door blocking me. "Where the fuck you think you goin Michael" she spat
"Uhhhh I'm goin to lunch wit Chris"
"WHO THE FUCK IS WAITIN FOR YOU AT LUNCH HUH.?!"
"Uhhhhh Chris"
"Lien ass I knew you was cheatin on me I'm comin to confront this hoe I don't know who yall think yall is.!" She rumbled on as she walked up the stairs, honestly you think it would bother me but it doesn't I'm just glad she said something to me even if it was something about cheatin she's been ignoring Margot about 2 weeks and she finally spoke today, guess I wasn't expecting that.
A few minutes later she returned with a hoodie on and her purse "let's go wit yo cheatin ass" she said walking in front of me
I locked the door and went to the car and she got in, once we pulled up to chick-fil-a where me and Chris were having lunch we got out the car and she grabbed me by my ear, I had to lean down a little for her to even reach which is the crazy thing, "now where the hell she at"
"Chris is right here" I said putting more imply on the word Chris
"Oh, you were having lunch with Chris"
"Yeah"
"I'm sorry baby I didn't know I'm really sorry" she said kissing me
"It's okay"
"Well ummm ill let you to have your um lunch" she said walking away
Once she left Chris busted out laughing "what the fuck is goin on now" he laughed
"Nah Bro this shit ain't Funny she thought I was cheatin and shit"
"So, that explains that issue, what happened at the uh jail when she came to visit" he asked
"Man she was sayin shit about my old job wit Chavez and you know them microphones n shit so I told her to shut the fuck up u feel me"
He side eyed me then took a fry and shoved it in his mouth "you ain't tell Alex to shut the fuck up, yo ass would be some where dead"
"Okay maybe I ain't say all that but I told her to shut up"
He side eyed me again and I sucked my teeth "okay man I said be quiet but still that ain't the point she should of never been TALKIN about that shit in front of the police AND the micro phones and micro phone don't lie, imagine if they found out ,my fans would hate me, my career would be over and all that shit, I wouldn't be able to see my child or nothin you feel me, she got issues she never think before she do shit" I explained
"Yeah man I feel you, she crazy. But she pregnant you gotta be careful dawg, she ain't never gonna think take that shit from experience"
"This all just stressful, I don't know how to deal with this I'm tryin my best not to snap, I'm tryin not to cheat I'm tryin my best I just can't do it"
"Hang in there ty aight.? As soon as she have that baby things gonna get better"
"No man that's 3 months away too fuckin long for me I don't think I can take no more"
"I hate to say it but I think you need to start goin ta see Cindy again if you feelin like that"
"No fuck no Chris I don't need her"
"You do Need her before you, you know" he said
I sucked my teeth then looked up at the Ceiling I don't need her ass I don't need nobody tellin me shit.
"Ima go ill call you later" I said dappin him up
He nodded then took the fries and went out the opposite door and I went to my car, I was wondering how Alex got home so I called her to make sure she went home first.
"Hello" she said answering the phone
"Baby you home.?"
"Yeah are you on your way,I miss you" she said softly
I smiled to myself then started the car "I'm on my way right now" I said hanging up the phone
Once I got home I took a quick shower then went down stairs and she was making dinner I guess
"Hey baby" she smiled
"Hey"
"I made you dinner" she said sitting a plate on he table I took a seat and then looked up at her, her ass might be tryna poison me and shit.
"I ain't hungry"
She sighed then she pulled up a chair in front of me and I faced her, she took my hands and looked me in my eyes "I'm sorry about earlier and I'm sorry about what happened at the jail, I was just angry and I didn't mean anything I said, let's face it you do spend a lot of time getting arrested i was just scared I don't know what gotten into me that night baby I want you to know I love you and I didn't do that intentionally"
"Okay,I get it"
"Are you made at me"
"Na I'm cool"
"King kicked today, you missed it again"
We decided to name our baby king Cairo Stevenson ,well I decided so didn't really care she just wants her boy already and I feel her.
"Really" I smiled
She nodded then placed my hand on her stomach "daddy's here, kick for him baby" she spoke
He then kicked about three times and she smiled at me and I smiled back "I love you Alex"
"I love you too"
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Alex got worse with the cheatin shit I thought she was okay after that night but apparently not she be trippin for nothin and I don't know why because I ain't been cheatin and I don't plan on it.
I was on my way up to the bathroom and she follows behind me "where you goin"
"To the bathroom"
"OH SHE IN THE BATHROOM HUH.? YOU OT BITCHES WAITIN IN THE BATHROOM FOR YOU.?!"
I sucked my teeth and looked down at her "ALEX IM NOT CHEATIN ON YOU DAMN WHY YOU THINK THAT HUH.?!"
"YOU ARE CHEATIN I KNOW IT" she said as tears started to pour out of her eyes
"Baby look at me" I said looking her in her eyes
"I'm not cheatin baby okay.? I promise I'm not u wanna check my phone.? What I gotta do to prove it.? What you don't trust me.?"I added
"I trust you"
"Okay so what's the problem"
"I just look at you everyday and I'm getting fat and ugly and your gonna leave me for somebody better and when I do look at you everyday I just get so angry because your so handsome and if I look at you like that who else does.? You know"
"Baby the only thing that's fat is your stomach, and your carrying my baby nothing's more attractive than that"
"Really.?"
I nodded then kissed her forehead "really"
"I love you Michael"
"I love you too alex"
(Alex)
Me,Michael,Chris and Jordan are on our flight to Paris and I can't wait were finally gonna get the employees there and get everything running for my grand opening in Paris France.
"Man a nigga hungry" Chris complained
"Babe there's a whole fridge right there" Jordan answered
He sucked his teeth then look at Michael and he strugged his shoulders then continued to eat his chips "baby I'm bored" I said to Michael
He looked at me threw the chips in the trash "what u wanna do bae"
"U guys wanna play life.?"I asked
Everyone agreed so we went to the back of the jet where the couches were and we began to play the game
>>>>>>
By now Chris had 7 kids but he still wasn't married, I had 1 girl and went off to be a doctor, Michael became a billionaire with 3 boys and Jordan didn't have any kids yet she was also a lawyer.
"MAN FUCK THIS GAME" Chris yelled getting up
"Babe why are u mad, it's your turn"
"Oh I ain't know"
He spun the wheel and it said 8 so he moved his car 8 times and he landed on "you adopted twins" .
"YALL CHEATIN THATS WHAT THE FUCK IS GOIN ON HERE" he said flipping the game board over
"Chris nobody cheated,you just ain't got no lunch" Michael said laughing
"Fuck all yall, I wanna order some pizza they need to hurry up and get us off this plane" Chris said digging through the fridge
>>>>>>>>>>>
We just landed in Paris and everything is amazing here I can't wait until me and Jordan can have some girl time.
TURN UP.! In Paris lol.!!