XVII

(Micheal)
I'm happy about the baby and all everything I see about babies I grab we haven't went shopping a lot because she's only 5 months and we haven't found out what it is yet but we get to find out today and I'm freakin out, I really want a boy, I already have to deal with Alex her damn self and if my daughter is as mean as her then I don't know what the hell Ima do, they might gang up on me and beat my ass.
"You ready bae" I asked walking into our bedroom she looked up at me and grabbed her purse then nodded
I grabbed her hand and we walked to the car and we were on our way.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
The doctor was checking out alex's stomach and I was holding her hand tightly, I was excited, scared and over joyed at the same time, I'm super new to the boyfriend shit , and thanks to Carmella I'm not really new to the dad stuff, I really want a boy to replace the missing piece of me that kj took with him when he left, maybe my real boy will make up for it. It wasn't really his fault his mom pushed him onto me like he was my child, the sad part is she even tried to push him onto Chris after the fact that he wasn't mine.
"Looks like your having a baby boy" the doctor said knocking me out of my thoughts
"A boy.?"I asked to make sure
He nodded then smiled
"I just printed out the sonogram and ill get your monthly vitamins and your good to go".
After the doctor left the room Alex pulled her shirt back down and looked at me then she smiled "got what u wanted ugly"
I smiled then kissed her hand "I got it wit you baby"
>>>>>>>>>>
"Why didn't we ever go there" Alex said biting into her burger
We just got back from checkers burger shop down the street, it was the first time we've ever been there and they were good.
"I don't know" I said burping
"Nasty" she laughed
I smiled at her then put my hand on her stomach "my boy likes burgers" I laughed , he then began to kick for the first time and Alex put her hand on top of mine, then my smile faded away.
"What's wrong baby"
"Nothin"
She put her food on the night stand then slid over closer to me "I can't wait to have this baby, i haven't had sex in 2 months, I always feel fat and I have to buy bigger clothes"
I laughed then kissed her cheek "I can't eat either"
(Alex)
Once Michael dozed off I was bored as hell I went into the living room and flicked through channels and it was obviously boring still, the baby kept kicking and on top of that I was starting to get hungry again.
I went into the kitchen and decided I would eat something "healthy" after looking through the fridge and cabinets over and over I finally decided I would eat some watermelon. I got the biggest knife we had and tried to split it up but it just wouldn't freakin budge, I couldn't even make one dent in the stupid watermelon, I was beginning to get extremely frustrated and I was annoyed, I was cut off by somebody ringing our door bell several times "I'm comin damn.!" I yelled
I opened the door and it was 2 police officers waiting there "this is the residence of, Alexandria rose and Michael Stevenson correct.?" One of them read off of a paper
"Yes"
"Is Michael Stevenson home.?"
"Why.?" I asked
They just looked at me and I rolled my eyes , "ill go get him" .
After walking up the stairs and finally making it to our bed room I managed to get Michael to come downstairs he was looking at me tiredly with his eyes half open but when he seen the cops his eyes widened "what" he asked them rudely
"Michael Stevenson" they asked
He nodded then they pulled out their hand cuffs
"Your under arrest for the murder of Marcus Angelo"
My heart dropped as I watched them put the cuffs on Michael he didn't look alarmed or anything which was the weird part, he cooperated with the well, tears started to stream from my eyes when I thought about him previously getting arrested, and if it takes as long as last time he won't even be here for the birth of his baby.
"can I get a minute wit my girl damn" he said snatching the officers grip off of him.
They nodded then walked away but not to far
"Okay look baby I just need you to go stay wit Chris and jay until my trail come next week, give Chris the house key and tell him I said get mijo and hide everything , i love u, I'm only gon be in here a month tops if everything go good, and one more thing, tell my lil nigga Carter I said hold it down"
I smiled slightly then I kissed him fit what seemed like forever
"I love u Michael"
"I love u too" he kissed my lips one more time then my stomach and then they took him, they took him away from me once again, and it was for the same reason, for the same person, Marcus fucking Angelo.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
After Chris left me and Jordan were sitting on her bed and she was asking me soon manyyyy questions.
"Oh my gosh did they hurt his wrist"
"Oh my gosh were you crying"
"Jeeezzzz Jordan i don't know and yes of course"I answered
"How u feelin babe, I know how it is" she said rubbing small circles in my back
"Over Whelmed, on top of all of this I'm suppose to be going back to Paris in 3 days and there's no way I can be back for micheals court hearing so that means I have to call off the interviews and go when I have time and I'm stressed I'm worried about Michael I'm worried about our baby"
"Just relax boo everything is gonna be okay Michael knows what he's doing, I hope you didn't forget he used to do this for a living" she laughed
"Do what for a living.?"
We stopped laughing then she looked at me "you didn't know"
"Know what jay tell me"
"If you don't know I shouldn't run my mouth this isn't my place"
"Tell me Jordan. It's my baby daddy n ur suppose to be my best friend"
"He used to do what he was arrested for , for a living"
"I don't understand, I thought he just sold fuckin dope" I said
"This isn't nothing to get all worked up about Alexandria , he did it and now he's better, he stopped as u can see"
"I can see that he killed my guardian. I know it was for me and everything he did I wanted that bastard to die but I didn't want my boyfriend goin to jail for it"
"Look Alex it's too late" she said getting up
Michael told me he sold dope, he never told me he fuckin took lives from the time he woke up to the time he went to sleep, I never signed up for this, I should've been warned , we've been together for 3 years now and I'm just finding out about one thing and then another, and shit just keeps adding on.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
1 week later
Right now we're at micheals court hearing and I can't stand him right now I just can't stand him.
He smiled at me and I didn't smile back I just took my seat and turned my attention straight ahead of me and began to listen.
"Micheal Stevenson against, Reyna Angelo and investigator cole Matthews"
"State your case" the judge added
"Michael Stevenson's blood was found in mr Angelos nails the night he was murdered and mr.Stevenson has no alibi" the investigator spoke
"Micheal Stevenson's lawyer you may speak"
"Your honor, my client has 3 witnesses for where he was the time mr.angelo was murdered and that could be anybody's blood your honor people's blood types are some times matched up"
"Bring up the witnesses and state there relation with mr. Stevenson"
Me Chris and Jordan are stood up and took each stand.
"We have Christopher brown, mr.Stevenson's  bestfriend and co- worker, Jordan Stevenson mr. Stevenson's blood sister, and Alexandria Rose, mr. Stevenson's wife"
I looked at Jordan weirdly then at Chris and he smiled slightly , what I wanna know is who the hell out wife in this Damn court room.
>>>>>>>
"Michael Stevenson is found innocent"
"Innocent.?!" Marcus's daughter screamed
"Control yourself ms Angelo or you will be escorted out"
After hours this court hearing was finally over, Michael will be released next week and that means I can beat his ass then get back to work in Paris so I guess I feel better about everything.
I was currently visiting him once again 3rd time since I've been with him and this is started to get ridiculous.
I sat at the table and he came out and they removed his hand cuffs.
"Baby what's wrong" he asked
I shook my head then began to play with my fingers
"You sure"
I nodded then looked up at him and then I quickly looked away
"Michael why didn't you tell me"
"Tell you what bae"
"That you were a fucking hit man" I whispered
His eyes widened then he sat back in his chair
"I was scared"
"Scared of what"
" that u wouldn't wanna be with me aight it's over now"
"No it's not over this conversation isn't over.! Did u do it did u really kill him"
"Get the fuck out of here with that shit they got microphones everywhere" he yelled
"FUCK THESE MICROPHONES AND FUCK U"
"Just get the fuck out" he said as his voice cracked
"Nobody wants to be in your second home any way dumb ass" I said getting up.
I didn't care how mad he was or how bad he felt I don't give a fuck I don't know who the hell he yellin at and I don't know why the hell he think he can talk to me any type of way.
I'm through with this shit, Alexandria don't need no nigga for nothin.