Once we got in we sat down onto a bench for a few minutes to talk. Then i asked him where he wanted to start.

"Just like on that day. Take me everywhere we had been the last time." - He replied with a smile. I looked at my watch.

Five minutes till' three.

"I know a great place. That could be an amazing start of our trip."

"Then let's get going. Show me the way."

We got to the fountain which was activated in every two hours. There were still some minutes left and i told him to come with me to the middle.

"What's this place?" - He asked.

"You'll see." - As i said that the fountain activated.

"Oh..This is great." - He said as looked at me.

After a few moments i could see in the corner of my eye that he was still staring at me so i turned to him:

"Is something wrong?" - I asked but he kept staring at me with a serious look on his face...that look which was always on his face when he was thinking about the solution of a case.

"What happened here?" - He asked finally.

"Well..a lot of things i guess." - I replied, trying to play dumb.

"With the two of us. I can see it on your face..that it's a memorable place"

I didn't reply so he added:

"Why were we here?"

"I've already told you that yesterday..because i won the karate..."

"Yeah...yeah. Okay." - He looked away.

"You don't believe me or what?" - The way he spoke didn't let me finish this topic.

"Were we on a date?" - He asked, not looking at me.

"No...what? No..or.."

Or i don't know. Were we? No, Ran..finish this already.

"Or?" - He asked excatly at the same the as the fountain was deactivated so i grabbed his hand and pulled him to the Mystery Coaster.

We stood at the end of the queue when a woman pushed me from behind. I turned round automatically.

"Sorry." - She said and i nodded but i noticed something interesting on her upper-arm.

Her T-shirt was covering the half of it but i could see that it was a tattoo.

"Ran..everything's alright?" - Shinichi asked me from behind.

I didn't say a word, just kept staring at the arm of that woman.

"Ran!" - Shinichi tapped my shoulder and i suddenly faced him.

"Yeah?"

"Are you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost or something." - He said with a worried expression on his face.

"Ghost? Does a detective believe in ghosts?" - I joked and he laughed.

"I don't know." - I smiled at him.

"So..you said that i solved a mystery here. What was it about?" - He asked.

I looked at him and i could see the upper-arm of that woman in the corner of my eye. That was when her phone rang and the words of Kid came into my mind:

"He's gonna be in danger. So...just be careful with the dragonfly."

The tattoo on her arm formed a dragonfly. I quickly turned my head away from the sight.