"Heh," Michael smiled nervously. I let out a sigh and shook my head before pushing up on his chest so he slid off to the side. I faced the wall. "Come on, one isn't going to kill me." 

"Shut up." I hissed. 

"You drank!" 

"I said to shut up!" I yelled, my voice echoed through the room and Michael sat wide eyed. I realized I drank, I did not need him to point it out; however drinking and smoking were two different things to me. Drinking was something people did socially, Michael did it too so he can not tell me it is wrong. But smoking to me was straight up gross. All it became was a nasty addiction. Me snapping was probably just me actually caring and I did not usually have the sense to show my worry in a good manner. 

But neither did Michael. 

Michael stood up and walked out the door of the room, I instantly thought he was going to leave again, so I sat up and looked towards the door. Pulling my legs close to my chest as I felt like I was breaking. 

I know that I was drunk last time, and so him leaving did not extremely pain me - although it did slightly - but now was a whole new feeling. One I was not content nor comfortable in. 

Just as I had started to cry the door swung open and Michael was standing there. "Hey." He said casually. He shut the door and I looked off to the side and bit down on my lip. Mentally cursing myself for crying in the first place. Mentally thanking myself for the fact that it was night. 

"Luke? Aren't you going to lay down?" Michael asked. I had not noticed but he was under the covers and laying on the bed. I did not move though, I felt as if Michael touched me I would begin to sob. I know that he's right next to me, and he's not leaving. But what if he did? He left so easily before, what's keeping him here? What if I do something stupid? Maybe he's not even here..Maybe I'm just imagining things! Am I going insane!? 

"Luke!" Michael said loudly. I had to respond, but I felt like I was being choked and nothing came out except a squeaky noise. I heard Michael. "Lukey baby." 

Shut up Michael, please be quiet.

"Oh love?" Michael sang.

I swear Michael I will punch you. 

"Darling!" Michael groaned. For a moment he was quiet, and then I felt him grab me and pull me backwards, and I let out a scream as I tried to get away. If I could not keep my head straight then I would start crying. He would think it was stupid. He would definitely leave then. There is no way he could love me that much!

"Luke why won't you answer me? Are you mad?" Michael asked.

Oh great, now he thinks I'm mad. Dammit all to hell.. 

"I-I..I'm not m-mad.." I mumbled. I was not even sure if Michael could hear me. He could not see my face, so the fact that my eyes were welling up with tears was something he did not know. 

"Then why won't you talk to me?" Michael asked, I felt his fingers on my jaw and I almost froze as he turned my head to look at him. "Why are you crying?" He asked with wide eyes. 

"I-I.." I trailed off. "N-No it's stupid!" 

Michael chuckled. "It's not stupid." 

"Y-You're already laughing.." I muttered and looked away. 

"I'm not laughing at the fact you're crying." Michael smiled as he pulled me closer to him, so our faces were inches apart. "Did you think I was leaving?"

"How!?" I went wide eyed. Was I that easy to read?

"I know you." Michael shrugged. "You can't hide from me Lucas!" 

"I-I hate you, let go!" I huffed and pushed back on him but he only held me tighter. 

"But I love you." Michael cooed and I knew that if he could see me my face was already turning red. "You know what I just realized.

I sighed. "What?"

"We're both absolute crybabies." Michael snickered. 

I let out a groan. "I hate you!" 

"No you don't, you're just saying that. You were just crying because you thought I was gone." Michael smiled. "I'm not smiling to taunt you, I'm just happy that you care enough to have me here. That you would miss me."

"W-Well..Why wouldn't I?" I asked. Michael's smile faded slightly as he looked off to the side and shrugged. "D-Do you..?" I did not finish the sentence, did he feel the same way I felt? Did he doubt me like I had doubted him? Is that how weak we are as people?

When Michael was not looking at me I leaned forward and kissed him gently. "I love you." Michael's smile instantly returned, like that was all it took. Maybe just saying it to him more often would make him happy. And a happy Michael makes for a happy Luke. 

"I thought you hated me." Michael teased and I rolled my eyes. "I saw that mister." 

"Pf. I don't care." I scoffed. 

"I can make you care." Michael smirked. 

I felt my eyebrows furrowing. "How would you..?"

Michael groaned. "I was being kinky and you missed it! It went right over your head!"

"Hm.." I pursed my lips together. "I'm not good at that but we can make out until sunrise?" 

Michael looked as if he was weighing his options before shrugging. "Yeah I'm down." 

And down he was. 

AUTHOR'S NOTIFICATION; Ariana

We have not been gone for a month..Pffff..Whaaaaa?

Sigh, I am so sorry. Neither one of us has an excuse and as an author where people are expecting my books to continue I am deeply sorry and I feel somewhat awful for this. It was one of my goals to finish everything this summer but I did not do that instead I slacked off, and I did not help at all. I am very sorry =( I will try to make up for it, if anyone wants anything let me know and I'll do it. That is how I will make up for it =3 I mean as long as it's not crazy and makes sense xD

Hugs, Kisses, Cuddles and Serenades xX