I muttered curses but didn’t get up from the floor; I grabbed the blanket and yanked it. I smirked when Fido yelped and fell on the other side, I wrapped the blankets around me and grabbed a pillow and slept on the floor. I was too tired to fight with Fido, so I just let myself fall asleep with the thought of me being in Avan’s arms…best dream ever.

***

Groggily I woke, my eyes were still closed but I could hear shuffling. Thinking it was Fido, I groaned and rolled over in my bed…wait I’m pretty sure I slept on the floor…Hmm. The shuffling stopped, I peeked opened one eye and then…

“AHHHHH!!!” I screamed and covered my eyes.

“Wha-Ciara?!“ Avan’s voice was music to my ears, the sight I saw though…I shivered as Avan’s naked body flashed before my eyes.

Wait why is Avan in my room? I took the quickest sweep of the room and closed my eyes to process the image, once it finished downloading in my head I’ve realize once thing.

I’m in Avan’s house with no memory of how I got here.

I could hear a stampede coming this way when suddenly the door slammed opened; I jumped and peeked through my fingers. There stood Avan’s family, they took the sight of Avan’s lack of clothes, me in the bed and then put two and two together.

Not good…

“Way to go man!” Devon grinned and fist pumped the air

“What happened here?!” Kate covered her eyes.

“OMG!” Anya giggled.

“….” Steve, well he was being Steve, a man of few words.

Devon stepped in the room and went over to Avan to give him a pat on the back “You finally became a man” Avan was too stunned to talk, as his mouth opened and closed. Kate let out shriek and left the room, Steve following his wife probably trying to calm her down. Anya was leaning against the door frame giggling; she looked at my complete red face and gave me the thumbs up.

“What the hell is going on here?!” Avan was still standing in the middle of the room covering his, um…little Avan. Ok I lied, it was bigger than that. “You know what, everyone out of my room!” he pushed Devon with one hand; I took this time to get out as well. Once all was standing outside Avan’s room, he slammed the door shut and locked it.

I honestly hate Avan at this moment for leaving me outside with his two older siblings who were staring at me creepily.

I looked up at Anya who was still grinning and then to Devon who wiggled his eyebrows. I then stared at the door in front of me and confessed my sins.

“We didn’t do it”

Anya snorted and Devon let out a short laugh, he patted my back and both left me and went downstairs. As soon as they were out of hearing range, Avan opened the door, his face was red I’m surprised we weren’t glowing. “Urm…” yeah how do you act normal after that?

Avan rubbed the back of his head “Sorry about my family.” He shyly mumbled, I nodded, then he straightened his shoulders and I could kind of feel his glare even though his eyes weren’t looking in my eyes. “How the hell did you get here?” I shrugged knowing the he knew I did that. Avan sighed “How were you in my room, I have sensitive ears and even then I could pick you up until you screamed”

“I honestly I no recollection of how I got here” I told him truthfully, Avan was about to say something when Kate shouted “Avan and Ciara, come down here right now!” we both visibly gulped, Avan grabbed my hand just as I was about to escape.

“Avan let me go” I hissed and tried to get out of his grip. “No we are doing this together; I’m damn well not facing my mum alone.” We slowly walked down the stairs and I panicked “Ok I know this guy who had this friend who can make us fake passports and IDs,-“