Pregnacy Days

*2 months later*

Levi's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~
These few months have been a little pain in the ass. How Eren was cursing how he would want the his weird cravings if I'm late. Or how he'd need help to sit up fron the bed. I had to work home now from the help from Petra handing my paperwork at the mail. I'm glad I have a friend like her although she's a brat. Hanji just comes barging in our apartment "checking" on Eren. When I mean "checking" I mean asking tons of fucked up uncomfortable questions and touching my fiancee stomach. Eren's dad said that nale pregnancy is 7 months. I really don't remember why but it has something to do with the body.
"Levi~~~~" Eren squealed from the bedroom as I finish my last paper. I walk over to our room.

"Yes?" I ask.

"The baby kicked!" I slightly rush over to feel the baby. I put my head on Eren's belly. I could feel the baby's kick. "Damn brat. What are yu doing in there? Soccer practices? Or doing s stripper tease swinging your legs around?" I tease. I get slapped on the back of my head. I hiss at the pain. "AH! Damn. What was that for?"
"Jinxing it dumbass." Eren scold. I did a light chuckle.

"I'll go buy some Chinese. Do you want that weird craving order again?" I ask. Eren grinned a nodded. I go to the phone and call the fast food area.
"Yes it's me again. Could I have the regular. Yes the egg roll with mustard and mayonnaise. And the bufflao wings with extra buffalo sauce. Yeah thanks. Bye."
I tell as I hang up the phone I go to Eren looking ad smiling at him. "Wanna Start picking names?" Eren announced.

"Sure. How about some japanese names? I think they express beautiful meanings and I'm half Japenese so..." I commented.

"Okay how about Hana for a girl meaning flower. Or Hiroki for a boy meaning abundant joy and strength." I think in my head for a moment.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"They sound beautiful." I finally speak.

"Great!" Eren cheered.

~*3 months later*~
We are at the doctor's office waiting for the doctor to come in. We were both excited abut what gender it's going to be so all we talked about was the baby and mostly the wedding plans. Thinking about a red and black wedding or possibly a japanese kimono wedding. Finally the doctor "Oh. Let's see what th gender is!" Eren cheer.

"Alrighty then." The female doctor says. She placed the moniters on Eren's belly and there on the screen was our little brat...Hiroki.

''Ah!!! It's a boy Levi!" Eren yelled. I did a slight nod with a smirk. I guess we'll be having a little brat running around in our place in 3 months.
(*This is going to be a chapter of Eren being pregnant in Levi's P.O.V because doing Eren is a little cliché so why not let the non pregnant person explan what they see until the birth of their child. So I'm not rushing. ...Well maybe a little. :3)
~*3 months later*~
We're at the hospital and I'm beside Eren. "I'm so happy baby." I tell Eren. I can't wait to see what the brat looks like.
"Even if people say it's weird or disgusting to have a child. Don't listen to them. Because you have me and Hiroki and your friends. Don't worry about anybody eles." I tell Eren. He starts to shed a few tears but I lick them away.
"I love you so much Le--! OH MY GOODNESS!!" Eren yelled.

"What? What's wrong??"

"MY WATER IT BROKE! GO GET A FUCKING DOCTOR!!!" Eren was demanding me which made me a little pissed off but I did what Eren told me as he repeatedly bangs the nurse botton. I ruh outsid the room looking for someone. "SOMEONE! MY BOYFRIEND'S WATER BROKE!!! COME QUICK! I DON'T THINK I CAN LAST HIS BITCHING" I scream out so someone could get my attention. Which happened well. Most doctors came rnning towards Eren's room since it was a male pregnancy. I come along too. The pass me gloves and a shirt.
~*~
"ALRIGHT COME ON PUSH!!!!!" I scream to my fiancee.

"AHHHHHH!!!!! GAHHHHHH!!!!!!" Eren shout in agony. Slowly the baby was pushing...I don't want to say where but they said I can still fuck him after 3 months.

"PUSH!!!!"

"GAHHH AHHH CHE! AHHH!!!!"

"*Cries* wah...!!!" Hiroki cried as he finally got out of Eren. I got the baby and hold him in my arms. He had the hair like mines but a little wavy as Eren's hos eyes gray and slightly green if you look at a different angle. Our joy and strength. Hiroki.

YAY!!! SORRY IF IT WAS SHORT OR RUSHED!!! BUT IT'S CUTE RIGHT? I'M GOING TO SHOW WHAT THE BABY LOOKS LIKE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER BUT IGNORE THE EYES A LITTLE BIT!!❤❤❤ HOPE YOU ENJOYED!
Shoutouts:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
~@VanillaRosemary
&
~@Theycallmemelech
Thanks VanillaRosemary for voting and giving me a new theme to the wedding Japanese. I'm really consdiering ot but then again I need to think about what the dans want. Melech. Thanks for voting and commenting ^.^
Love yous and everyone too✌✨✨✨❤