Chapter One

It was a quiet evening around eightish as Levi was still working overtime with an overload of paperwork. One of his co-workers came knocking at his office door. "Come in." Levi groaned and he scrippled down sentences on the paperwork. While Levi jolts down words the female friend named,Petra, came to Levi's desk. "Hey. Still doing that overtime again?" Petra asked him.

"Of course what eles?"

"Um going to a trip,having a boyfriend, living life instead of being stuck in this office! You need to go meet new people and explore the world and not through paper."

"Yeah yeah mhm. I don't give two shits to be blunt. If I have work. I have work to do. I don't need a boyfriend to make me better." Levi is gay but never made the motive to go into a intimate relationship since he had so much work. It's been 3 years since Levi has ever gone out with anyone! "I'm done." Petra said. Levi look at her with a cold smuck face. "What are you done with?" Levi shot.

"You. Not having any fun. Man your almost 30! You need to gett out more."

"Please don't remind me of my age...and I have too much work to do."

"Nope. I already talked to Ms.Hanji. She said that you needed a break. So I bought us some Miami,Florida tickets. So be at the airport tomorrow morning at 11."

"Wha--?!"

"Bye~~"
Levi was stranded in complete confusion. Maybe I can ditch her... Levi thought.
But no...tha would make me a bigger asshole then I am...
Levi stared into space thinking.
"TCH! I BETTER PACK UP FOR THAT BRAT!" Levi yelled grabbing his briefcase and going to his car. Driving to his apartment complex.

Sorry if it was short this WAS supposed to be short so please enjoy I'll be making another chapter in a few hours✌