Chapter Ten

Eren's P.O.V
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
It might've been childish to have my dad and step mother I haven't even met, hear Levi and I bang intensely. As I arose from my sleep I grab a nearby robe (really big) and wore it. I walk to the kitchen and see Levi cooking breakfast. He stared ate intensely. "W-what's wrong?" I ask nervosly not know why he was staring.
"Why the fuck are you wearing my kimono,brat?" Levi asked slightly blushing.

"Oh sorry~ I just found something nearby. I will put it up if you don-" I was cut off by Levi's devilsh smirk.

"If you're sorry...do a little strip tease for me~ If you succeed I will give you a reward." Levi replied as he traced his long finger against the kimono. Uwah!!! Why must he always embarrass me?!
"Fine. Although it's so ear-"

"BUB! NO SPEAKING! JUST STRIPING!" I slightly roll my eyes and go towards his Large T.V. stand and see a load full of CD's I found one that would totally show my love to him.
"I didn't know you would like this artist." I say showing him the CD grinning. He rolled his eyes.
"Petra gave that to me 'So you can play this during sex with you boyfriend.' if they dance for me. Which you are doing." Levi said with a straight face. I now fully roll my eyes and put on the CD. I skip through the other songs of the artist until I found the one I was looking for. (A/N:Guess who's the artist! :3).
~*~
I get the remote and go to the back of the family room entrance with the kimono drooping on my shoulders and start breating in. It had been a little while since I danced nudely so here I go. I pressed the button on the remote. (You should skip until the beat starts)
As I start walking up close to Levi I look at him with a seductive smirk. One leg in front of the other. Slowly until I met in front of him. I wrap my left leg around Levi's shoulder, bending my back downward while rubbing his leg up and down. As the lyrics came on I slyly climb up to Levi whispering to his ear,"I love you" or "I want you".I then was unbuttoning his first 3 buttons in his shirt. Slightly licking his chest. As I have him on my grasp (a little ¬_¬) I did a surprise back flip landing on all fours. Levi's eyes widen a bit making me feel a little confident. I slowly crawl to his legs spreading them wide open to give me space to snake up on his chest, licking my lips. He tried to get close to my lips but I did a slow cartwheel over the couch,over Levi's head, onto the floor doing a tricky split. I then grabbed Levi's head pulling it backwards giving him a peck on the lips. I slid my hands down on his chest as I put my legs around his neck. Seducing him ever so slowly. I placed my foot on Levi's cock rubbing it slowly to see if I could get a reaction. No reaction. I decided to slide down to the floor with my hands on the floor and my ass in front of Levi's face. Still nothing. The kimono was coming off so I decided to do a arouse attack that'll definitely work on him. I go slide off of Levi behind the sofa once again. I go on all fours crawling out of the sofa from behind in front of him. I slowly stand up and twirl my leg seductively. Almost as if I was feeling myself. I then yanked the starp of the kiomno standing nude. Nothing on me, doing a shy little pose. I then notice that Levi is hard. I walk up to him somewhat like a cat would do.
I go up to his ear whispering making him grab my ass and kiss me oh so passionately.
'Do I get my reward Levi-sama?' (A/N: You guys can stop the music now. x3 If you don't mind the music on the yaoi scene~)
~*~
"Ah. Uh. Ha. L-levi-sama" I squeal as he penetrates my butthole.
"Dammit stop calling me that brat. Your making me hard as ever!" Levi scolds. I do a seductive lick on my lips signaling I'm ready for his massive cock. He trembles making a sexy glare at me with his gray stell eyes.
"Trying to be a little sexy boy are you? DON'T YOU DARE SHOW THIS FACE TO ANYONE!" He yelled as he thrust the whole thing in it without warning.
"HAH!" I scream. Please do it rough. I think in my brain as Levi stay in the same position. I nod my head tellig him I was ready. He fiercely starts to pound my ass as you'd do a hammer on a nail. In and out. Faster. Harder. Intensive. Pounding my prostate like it was nothing to it. It always feels good. Having sex with the person you love making you feel like your on cloud 9. Floating on the clouds. On the clouds... "Ah~! Good! Faster! Levi-sama! Levi-sama!" I holler for his attention.
"Yes my brat?" He replies.

"I-I feel like I'M ON THE CLOUDS" I scream as Levi hits my prostate roughly. Pounding faster in my ass made me feel so alive and a little fluffy as well. Seems I'm close.

"Same here love! Are you about to cum?" I nod my head. He grabs my cock!

"AH!" I yell out in slight pain.

"Beg for it~" Levi sneered with a sly smirk. He made me a little sulky but I did what he wanted me to. Was it because of my teasing? Childsh. I thought. But alas, I did what I was suppose to. "P-PLEASE! LEVI-SAMA! PLEASE LET ME CUM~~~~~~~" I scream like as if my life depended on it as he let me release. Not to long Levi came in my insides as well. I kinda like it when it swarms in there. I don't know why though.
~Time skip~
Levi's P.O.V
"Eren. Soon I have to go back to my job and work." I metioned feeling like crap. Eren went a little pale. "O-oh yeah that's true." He stuttered. I made up my mind ever since I dated this shitty brat. Take regular work hours.
"Although I'm doing regular work hours so you no need to fright okay." I say with a slight smile. Eren blushed and sighed a breath of relief.
"Oh and about those dance crews...I signed you up for one and they'll be wanting you to audition. They make around 2,000 dollars a dance making so there's going to be 5 dance members making that you'll have $400 at the most if math is correct. It pays good and your incredible at dancing so it should be fine." I assured Eren. Eren had a faimt blush and smiled saying thank you. I'm so glad I have this brat in my life. It's been a lomg time since I knew what love was. I want this relationship to stay as it is forever.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
MEOW~~~~~
HOPED YOU ENJOYED! I didn't forget about Eren's stripper abilities ;3. Now for shoutouts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
~@mradnour
&
~@purplebaby554
Thank you Purple for voting on every single chapter and for Mradnour for understanding Seme Levi...it was real v.v
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
NOW FOR SOME NYAN CAT

~=[,,_,,]:3 MEWO MEWO MEWO MEWO MEWO MEWO ME ME ME ME ME MEWO MEWO MEWO! ME ME ME ME MEWO MEWO MEWO! MEWO ME ME ME ME MEWO MEWO! ME ME ME MEWO MEWO MEWO!
MROW!

Levi: Dumbass

Me:Bitch

Eren: Oh shit...*backs away*
~A few moments later~
Me:*Gets beat into a plump* Dammit

Levi:Hmph