Chapter 12

Eren's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~
I start crying tears of joy and looked at Levi. He was hiding under his bangs... I lool at my dad and ask him how I got pregnant. "We're not really sure of it but we assure you, you're not alone a male gave pregnancy 3 years ago and was successful at this hospital. In the U.S. there had been 5 men including you that have been pregnant It's extremely rare. The first pregnant male had given birth 75 years ago. We still have the operator that did the pregnancy here so you should be okay." Mr.Jeäger assured. As soon as I turned my head around Levi had already left the room. I fixed my head to the door to see that Levi's head was slowly going awayfrom the door.
I stood silent nodding my dad saying to leave politely. He left amd Armin was there.
"A-armin?" I ask, trying to hold in my sob.

"Yes?" Armin cooed.

"Is it that bad that Levi doesn't want this child?" I sob I couldn't hold onto the tears. Armin face was with utter shock but tried to force a smile on his face.
"I think he needs time to adjust to this. Don't worry about it. It's going to be alright?" Armin replied. I turn my face away from Armin silently sobbing.
"Whatever. Please get out of my room...I need time alone." I tell. I could fell that he had an understanding nod and he quietly left my room. I was by myself. What's going on? Does Levi not want this baby? Didn't we have our word: unconditional? Why did he leave? Why did he cry but then leave? Is that a sign he doesn't want this child?Does he not want... me? My brain was scattered with questions until tears came out and my eyes grew weak and everything went black. A dark dream. Quietness. Loneliness. Why isn't Levi by my side...? Why...? Why?
~Sad timeskip (╥_╥) ಥ_ಥ~
My flutter open as I see Petra,Armin, a lady with glasses, and...Levi. I instantly turn my head away from Levi when I met eyes with him. He 'tch'ed me and went infront of me. I felt tears running over me. Levi stood there with a shocked expression.
"YOU BASTARD!!!!" I scream to Levi.
"Wha-?" Levi tied to say something but I come him off by my screaming.
"FIRST YOU LEAVE ME ALONE NOT A SINGLE EMOTION EXCEPT FOR CRYING WITH AN EMOTIONLESS FACE! THEN YOU COME BACK HERE AND GIVE ME A FUCKING ADDITUDE! YOU ASSHOLE! IF YOU SAID YOU DIDN'T WANT A BABY WHY THE FUCK DID YOU NOT SPEAK?! WHAT DID YOU LEAVE FOR?!" I yell. Levi just stood there covering my lip with his index finger. To be honest by the little fights we had he would fight back but this time he didn't. What's he doing?

"Eren...sorry if you felt like I abandoned you but I didn't. I want us to be happy. I talked over to your dad. So all you have to do is say a simple one word answer..." Levi said as he went on the ground. I go over to see what he was doing and see...him...KNEELING DOWN WITH A SMALL BLACK BOX IN HIS HAND!
"L-Levi?" I say, choking on my words.

"Eren. Soon we're going to have a little brat running around in our apartment and smiling and giddy like you. Or a quiet but loving brat like me. Eren. I love you. I know you love me. So let's take a step foward to our new chapter. Although this is a little sudden since we been togather over 2 months but...will...you...marry...me...unconditionally?"
I froze. I stood like a ice block. Levi had those determined eyes. So serious but loving at the same time. I open my mouth...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Yes. I'll marry you Levi." I finally respond. Levi immediately hugs me almost trampling me off my bed. "Ugh! Levi!" I whined. Levi kissed my stomach and looked at me...with a big ass grin...

WHOOP! WHOOP! LET'S START THE WEDDING PLANS! YO I GOT A TREAT FOR EVERYONE I WANT YOU GUYS TO VOTE ON WHICH TYPE OF WEDDING YOU GUYS WANNA SEE!!! THESE ARE THE CHIOCES:
1) Paris (over the top)
2) Sunset River (over the top)
3) Red and Black (somewhat gothic but romantic)
4) Regular Tradition
5)Japanese Style (over the top)

IT'S UP TO YOU!!!
SHOUTOUTS
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
~@Thesebrokenstones
&
~@Heichou17
Thesebrokenstones comments were fucking hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing "Tmi Eren...tmi" xD Oh goodness plus I have a new follower . Heichou thanks for voting love ya

I LOVE ALL ME FANS! SHIP LEVI AND EREN FOREVER!!!!❤❤❤❤❤ ❤❤