Chapter 6- I'm Sorry

Lucy POV- I saw a little boy around 12 years old standing in front of me. But he looks like a younger version of.... "Zeref" i accidentally said his name. I noticed him stiffening in shock.

"how do you know my name, miss, also how do you know Natsu Dragneel?" the young Zeref asked me. 'how can he know Natsu. He isn' t even born yet' i thought.

"you even believe me if i told you, your just a child" i mumbled hoping he wouldn't here that, but wasn't luck wasn't on my side anymore.

Because he heard me and he me begged me saying "i'm really smart so i can understand, please miss tell me how you know my little brother." I was shocked, his little brother, it must be a totally different Natsu Dragneel we're talking about.

"um.. Does your Natsu Dragneel, have salmon pink hair and oxyen eyes" i asked, he nodded.

"you won't believe me if i tell you this but just please listen to me, everything i'm about to tell you is the absolute truth okay" he nodded before i continued.

"my name is Lucy Heartfillia and i'm from the future, i came back here because of some trouble was cause by one of the inventions you are going to create, called the Eclipse. And in order for me to stop the trouble i needed to travel back in time along with the dragons for this timeline. Natsu Dragneel, salmon pink haired 17 year old boy from my timeline is a very good friend of mine along with the others of my guild called Fairy Tail it doesn't exist yet and i know you because in my timeline, you're an immortal because of the magic you use. I don't know what its called but i do know the more you love life, the more you kill that life" i said not wanting the look at him.

"your also called the Black Wizard, the most evilest black mage that ever existed. *sigh* that's all i'm going to tell you kid, anyway i'll see you another time" with that i quickly ran the opposite direction the kid Zeref was in.

Zeref POV- I saw the lady called Lucy Heartfillia run away from me i shouted "wait, i need to ask you some stuff" i quickly chased after her, but i made sure to stay out of sight and do so very quietly so she would think i wasn't chasing her.

Lucy POV- I ran for about 10 minutes or so now and my legs are totally killing me, i should run more and increase my stamina, i looked behind to check if Zeref was following me, luckily for me i couldn't see him at all.

I then turned around to continue walking but i saw someone i so didn't want to see... it was... 

Zeref POV- I noticed that the lady was slowing down, showing that see was coming to a stop. I quietly walked past her, of course i stayed in a ducking position. I went straight past her and stood behind her. When she turned around she jumped a little. 

"you're one creepy kid aren't you little guy." 'little guy my ass' i thought but i made sure to not show my angry.

"i have a question for you. I want you to tell me everything you know about Natsu Dragneel" i asked her. "fine i'll tell you but under one condition" she asked. "fine, what is it?" i replied, i was willing to do anything, as long as got anything about what my little brother is like in the future. I should be aloud that, aren't i?

"no matter what happens, don't search for him in 400 years okay, i don't know how you know Natsu but when he was a little child he was adopted by the Fire Dragon King Igneel" i nodded a yes.

Then she started the whole explanation.