Chapter 3- Lucy Meets Past Acnologia

Lucy POV- "hi, my name's Lucy, thank you for saving me" i told the man who had just saved me from rapists.

"i didn't do anything" he said, shocked. "you distracted them enough to give me a chance to summon one of my spirits, so still thank, what's you name sir?" i asked, curious to what he was called.

"the name's Acnologia and don't worry about the saving, i just people like that" i was frozen still when he had told me his name.

'this is the man who tried, well will try to kill me, but he's a nice person' i thought to myself.

"are you alright Lucy" he asked me, holding out his hand. "yeah i'm fine than-" but before i could finish off my sentence, everything went black.

Acnologia POV- "are you alright Lucy" i asked, stretching out my hand, showing her to grab it.
"i'm fine than-" she couldn't finish her sentence because she fainted. Before she could she could hit the floor i caught her.

I picked her up bridal style and carried her to my home in the mountains with my adopted father, a dragon. Elder is gonna be annoyed with me.

After i reached my home with Elder i placed Lucy on my bed, it wasn't much of a bed. It was made from wood, straw and wool. As least it's better than the ground.

"Acnologia, child why did you bring a girl home with you" Elder asked me. Elder was a very old dragon, he could control the blood of other dragons, but only his bloodline can do that. He also is the Time Dragon. His power is strongest at midnight. When he used his Time magic it causes blue flames to appear.

And when i use my time dragon slayer magic, i also use my blue flames, they appear on my body for some odd reason.

"she was nearly raped, when i came to rescue her the attention of the men came to me and they tried to attack me but then Lucy, a blonde haired mage used her magic and to summon people and this guy with orange, wearing a black strange suit with this things covering his eyes. But i could see through them. Then she fainted after i had like a minute chat with her" i told, sitting on the dry grass.

"hmm, it would like to see this girl" i nodded at his request. "why would you want to see me Elder, right?" i turned around and saw Lucy sitting on the bed, holding her side.

Then i smelt the blood in the air, it was Lucy's.

"Lucy are you alright?, your bleeding" i asked, running up to her to get lay down. "i'll be alright" Lucy reached in to her cloak, then i heard her say "open gate of the maiden, Virgo" puff of smoke came out of nowhere along with a pink haired woman. "punishment time princess" "no Virgo, but can you bring me a first aid kit please?" Lucy asked.

"yes princess" the in another puff of smoke Virgo disappeared. Then came back again with a box.

"thanks you can go now""of course" Virgo said, bowing her upper body like the man did in the alleyway.

'is Lucy a princess' i was brought out of thought when i saw Lucy taking off her cloak. I looked at her face, she was actually pretty. She had warm chocolate brown eyes that could melt and cold heart mans heart.

I noticed she was taking her top off, i blushed. "wh-h-what are y-y-you d-d-doing" i cursed my shuddering.

"i'm going to dress my wound" she said casually. "fine i'll help you. If that's okay" i replied. She nodded. She opened the box that she asked for.

"here hold this for me will you please" she handed me a roll of bandages and i took it. She brought out water wipes and cleaned her wound with them.

She flinced in pain. I didn't well couldn't get a good look at the wound on her right hip.

I moved a little to the left to get a better look. But what i saw was the worst wound ever. Most of skin was burned, plus by the looks of it it was infected. I stood up and went to talk to Elder who stayed away.

"can you help her?" i asked keeping my eyes on Lucy. "how is her condiction""it's bad, most of skin on her right hip is burned and infected. Plus she's losing a lot of blood, i'm suprised she isn't dead yet" i simply told him the truth.

I turned around and looked to him, his eyes were widened in shock and horror.

Elder started making his way to Lucy.

"girl, lay down, i'm going to heal your wound" Elder gently said. She nodded and layed down omce again.

After her wounds were completly. Elder asked Lucy a question that shocked me the most "you are from the future are you not young human?" Lucy eyes widened.

"how did you know" she asked. "i am Elder the Time Dragon, i can tell when one is born, when they'll die. Your magic does not excist right now. So the only conclusion is that your from the future" Elder said, while my saw was on the ground.