Chapter 6

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP
"Ugh"
With that disgusting thing going off how am I suppose to sleep. I honestly think alarm clocks are a cruel invention. I mean they don't even wake you up nicely, i'm either always woken up in annoyance or startled from the piercing sound.  So yea, I definitely don't support alarm clocks.

As I finish my morning ritual, being a little less then ten minutes late I run to the bus station here, just barley making it in time. The bus is called cow. Literally what kind of name is cow?

As I boarded the bus right on time the bus driver, Dwight, waited for me a little bit. Dwight has always been the homie, we've known each other for 4 years since before the incident. He was a little bit on the bigger side, and balding on the top with very close shaven hair. Though he may not be the prettiest girl on the block, he's definitely the realist. 

"Good morning Dwight"
I said after I payed the bus fee and sat behind him
"Good morning Casper, cutting it a little close aren't we?"
"Rough morning "
"You need more sleep. A boy your age needs food and sleep. If you don't sleep- your brain doesn't rest- if your brain doesn't rest you turn stupid- and don't to turn stupid, I don't think I would be able to handle that"
"Oh Dwight I definitely don't think we could rule out stupidity just yet on my part"
"well your smart enough know we're almost at your stop, so grab your stuff so the whole bus doesn't have to wait for your highness "
With that one I have to chuckle.
After a couple minutes of comfortable silence we arrived at the next bus stop.

The bus stop was about a half a mile away, and late start, starting at 9:30 I got 15 minutes to get there.

10 minutes later

Late Start always gave the mornings a different feel in high school, everyone just seemed less dead inside. Everyone looked pretty upbeat for the most part, with either fast-food or coffee in their hands, socializing with the classmates around them, so you could see why i'm not particularly fond of this kind of morning. I'm here because the law, and the outcome of my future requires it, not to make friends with fake ass people that I probably will never see again after graduation.

So because I have no friends in school, I keep to myself most of the days, having little side conversations and small talk with other people that I don't really know.  Unfortunately, now that i've met Andrew and his gang I can't seem to get away from them. I either hear people around me talking about them, hearing their names being called in attendance (which not that they are there for anyway) or thinking about them.

To be honest not much happens during the school day, thats memorable at least. Today just seemed way to easy to just end tho, Ms Medina wasn't even a bitch today- well no more than usual. 

Just as I thought my day my day was going smoothly heard my name being called down the hallway. 

"Casper Cole" 

I just kept walking, there was no way I was going to stop. Luck was not on my side today, just I was about to escape around the corner I was cut off making me stop short giving them time to catch up. 

----------------------------------------------88888888888888888888888888888----------------------------------------------
So yayyyyyyyyyyy people want me to continue the story so that means I'm doing something right, right? 
Thanks for reading
-Diane