Promposal X

"Oh my God, are you serious?!"

He chuckled at my reaction. "Of course I am! Surprised, pig?"

I gaped at him. "Surprised?! I'm not! I'm shocked a-and stunned! You p-play baseball?!"

He looked at the field and waved at someone, and when I looked, he placed his arm across my shoulder and pulled me to him. "Yeah. My dad's a baseball player before. He was a cleanup."

"T!"

We both turned to our back and saw a guy in a baseball attire, the colors a combination of white, blue, and yellow. He has a helmet on which I think the catchers use and a mitt.

"My, my! My friend!" Trev chuckled before doing a handshake with the guy.

"You forgot my name?" He took off his helmet and pouted. Damn. He looks like a penguin and I just wanna squeeze him.

"No, not at all! Stop messing with me, Greg."

Greg just laughed and messed with Trev's hair. Then the latter just swatted his hand away.

"Don't mess with my crown, man! Don't you see that I brought my girl with me?"

Greg looked at me and flashed me a smile. He bowed down to me in a very royalish way.

"I apologize for my actions, mademoiselle. I did not realize that he brought such a fine woman." Greg said

Trev snorted at Greg and pushed him lightly on the shoulder. "Cut the crap, Gregory. It doesn't suit you."

Greg pushed him back. "I told you to not call me Gregory. I sound like some Greek god or something."

I giggled at that and spoke up. "What? Like Zeus, Ares, or Hades? Something like that?"

He turned to me and grinned. "Now you're keeping up, babe."

Trev shoved him aside and clinged to me. "Ignore him, pig. Come, I'll introduce you to my squad, my agapi mou."

He led me to the dugout where his friends are. They're all dressed up in baseball attires, and suddenly, I felt out of place. I'm wearing Trev's black long-sleeved polo which I tied the ends in a knot and rolled up the sleeves, to which he said that I made his polo look sexy. Underneath it, I wore her sister's white camisole. Then for my bottom, I wore her sister's jean shorts. The fact that I'm the only female here doesn't help either.

"Look who's back!" They all turned to look at us then suddenly, they're throwing themselves to Trev.

"Where have you been?"

"Come here, dimwit!"

"Long time no see!"

"Dude!"

"Our cleanup's back!"

"Why didn't you call us?"

"You're all grown up!"

"My little baby's all grown up!"

"Guys, knock it off!" Trev kept shrugging them away but it's no use. They're too many for him. The only thing I did is to laugh at Trev's face whenever he's being mushed up and squeezed by the others.

"Get used to them. They just missed T so much. He's been gone for so long." Greg suddenly piped in. He's just watching, just like me.

"For how long?" I asked, turning to him. He shrugged and sighed. "Long enough for us to not remember how he looked before."

Whoa. Trevor must really be that special to still be loved and missed by these people even if he'd been gone for so long.

"Dude, look at you! You look human!" We all laughed at Trev as someone pointed out his clothes and that.