Akatsuki Took Me In - A Hidan Love Fanfic: Chapter 25

Start from the beginning

Shimu: *blushes* W-Why!!!???

Hidan: Cause you were fucking horny last night and I-!…

Shimu: And you what!?

Hidan: Y-You fucking seduce me! That’s what happened and since I am a MAN I going to do whatever!

Shimu: I was drunk! You took advantage of me!

Hidan looked at her and got serious, he didn’t took advantage of her, that’s why he stopped before they got any further.

Hidan: … If I were to take advantage of you I would of had sex with you and then leave or let you go alone your room… But I didn’t do anything, I was the one that stopped before we got any further, and I stayed, here, with you. You beg me to stay with you to fucking cuddle and so I did. So don’t go around talking shit that you don’t know…

Shimu: I… I’m sorry… Did I… really seduce you? What else did I do? Or say?

There’s no way I’m going to tell her that she told me she likes me… Hidan thought.

Hidan: Kind of… and I doesn’t matter what you did or what you say.

Shimu: But what happen when we were on the bed!?

Hidan: What do you think!!?? I-

Shimu: I don’t want to know!!

Hidan: Fine. Just so you know… you enjoyed it. *Evil smile*

Shimu blushed. Did he touch me down there?… I can’t believe I don’t remember! Shimu thought.

Hidan: You can use my bathroom to take a shower and stuff okay. I’ll be downstairs.

Shimu hold on to his arm.

Shimu: Thank you for not taking advantage of me… Forgive me for my behavior last night. It won’t happen again… Hidan-sama…

Hidan: It’s not like I didn’t like it…

Shimu open her eyes wide and blushes, Hidan chuckled and left the room. I guess we’re okay… sigh… I just hoped that when I was drunk I didn’t… do or say anything stupid... Like… the way I feel for Hidan-sama… But he acted like nothing like that happened, so I guess I didn’t say anything… Shimu thought.

Shimu took a shower after she was done she remember something Crap! I don’t have any clothes here, this is not my damn room! I guess I have to wear the dress *Sigh* Shimu thought. She put on her dress and went to her room to change once she was dressed she decided to take a nap.

*Down stairs*

Hidan was now laying on the couch thinking, Damn it I can’t get those eyes out of my head… I can’t believe I… touch her there. AND I CAN’T BELIEVE SHE FUCKING LIKES ME! WHAT THE FUCK!? I can’t get softer with her! No! HELL NO! Hidan thought. At that moment Kakuzu walked in.

Hidan: *Looks at Kakuzu* How come I didn’t see you at the party?

Kakuzu: I was doing some business. But from what I heard… you have fun with Shimu. Did you bang her?

Hidan: No!

Kakuzu: Then what happened? You guys slept together so something must have happened.

Hidan: Don’t worry about it…

Kakuzu: I guess you do like her. A real man doesn’t say what he does with his woman.

Hidan: What!!!??? She is not my woman! She is just my maid!

Kakuzu: Are you sure?

Hidan: Yes!

Kakuzu: Then tell me.

Hidan: NO!!!!!!

*At Shimu’s room*

Someone knock on the door, then the door opened slowly and someone jump on Shimu’s bed it was no other than Tobi.

Tobi: Shimu-chaaaannn!!!

Shimu: Tobi I’m tired.

Tobi: Shimu! Thank you so much for the party! Hey hey, I saw you dance with Hidan-saaaaamaaaaa!!!

Shimu: *Shimu sat on the bed fast* What!!?? I didn’t dace with him! I only danced with you!

Tobi: Nope. You dance with Hidan and it was a really sexy dance!

Shimu blushes and looked down trying to remembered The only thing I remember was… Pein giving me drinks and… that’s it… ugh how embarrassing. Wait… Hidan danced with me?! Shimu thought.

Shimu: Hidan was dancing with me?! Please tell me I didn’t do anything stupid.

Tobi: I don’t think so. Well you left with Hidan, so I don’t know what happen later…

Shimu: Oh my…

Tobi: Why don’t you ask Hidan?

*Voice*

Hey.

To be continued…