Lunch/break time

Francis, Matthew and Alfred walked back into the meeting room. Ludwig and Kiku looked up.

"Where's is Arthur-san?" Kiku asked.

"He went back into real time." Francis said.

"Will he be okay?" Ludwig asked.

"Yes, the ancients are watching him till one of us get there." Matthew said.

"Alright. I think it's time for a break. Meet back here in an hour and a half." Ludwig said.

The others nodded and left to go and do whatever they needed to do. They all headed to the kitchen to grab a quick lunch.

Ludwig and Francis got sandwiches and left because they had paperwork they still needed to do. Kiku grabbed his Bento Box and left to go watch anime. Matthew grabbed some left over pancakes and rushed out, because he forgot about Kumacrackers, he hadn't told Yao or Kiku that he was here. They would have gone all cuddly insane on him  He needed to go feed him and stuff. This left Alfred standing in the doorway. He had two options, ones that were both appeasing to him at the moment. He could completely skip lunch and no one would notice. Or he could binge and then throw it up afterwards. As he thought this his stomach gave a very long and loud growl. He went with the second option. He knew Francis and Matthew would be upset with him, and so would Arthur if he was here. But he wasn't. 

Alfred went for the fridge. He grabbed the lunch meat and cheese, mayo, lettuce and the likes for a sandwich. He found some little doughnuts in a cupboard along with some cookies. And some other various foods. 

A few minutes later he had locked himself in a room and was pigging out to his lunch. Powdered sugar and some mustard was on his face. There were crumbs on his shirt and on the floor around him. Over all he had made a mess. He cleaned up and threw away the trash. His stomach felt good now that it was full. And then what he had just done hit him. Tears started streaming out of his eyes as he ran for  bathroom. He shut the door and locked it before kneeling down in front of the toilet. He stuck his fingers in the back of his throat and tried to make his gag reflex start. After a second or two he was hunched over the toilet, everything he just ate coming up again. His throat burned, and tears were leaking out of his eyes. And then it stopped but he still felt so full. He did it again. A little more came up with some bile. And then the door burst open.

___________________________________________________________________

Matthew was sitting in his room watching his bear eat his maple covered pancakes. He was sitting in the desk chair eating his own.  Hid mind wandered to Arthur. He hoped he was okay. Then he thought of his little speech, and how it had affected Alfred. He was worried. His brother was never quiet. When they had went back to the meeting room, he hadn't said a word. Then he was thinking of Alfred. Alfred..... Where was Alfred? He wasn't here. And Ludwig and Francis were doing paperwork. Maybe he was with Kiku? He pulled out his phone and texted Kiku asking if Alfred was with him. A minute later he got a reply saying that Alfred was not with him.

Matthew stood up, pancakes completely forgotten and ran out of the room.

"ALFRED!" He yelled running down the hall.

He looked around the second floor but there was no sight of him. He decided to go ask Francis if he had seen him. He ran up to the third floor and to the room Ludwig and Francis were. He burst through the door in a frenzy.

"Matthieu, what is wrong?" Francis asked, standing up.

"I can't find Alfred." Matthew said.

Francis hurried over, "Well let's go find him."

They left the room and started weaving through the halls calling Alfred's name. Both of them still on edge from Arthur, so they were worrying more then they normal would. They would have still worried anyway though. They were down a random hall when they heard something. 

"Shhhhh." Matthew said.

They listened. The noise stopped for a moment before starting up again. They followed it. As they got closer they recognized it as the sound of retching. Matthew's eyes got teary and upset. They ran to the door and started knocking on it.

"Alfred?" Francis asked.

"Alfred! Open this door!" Matthew almost yelled.

No one answered. Matthew sighed. If he wasn't going to open the door he will. He pulled out a bobby pin and started picking the lock. A second later he got it and he opened the door. The sight inside made him want to cry. His brother was kneeling in front of the toilet, vomiting up whatever was in his stomach. He ran to him and rubbed his back muttering.

"Why Alfred, Why would you do this?"

Francis looked at Alfred with sad eyes. He knew that they were forgetting something when they all left the room. They had left Alfred alone to do whatever he pleased.

After a minute the vomiting stopped and Alfred leaned back, crying. Matthew hugged him tight against his chest so his brother wouldn't force anything else up. Francis flushed the toilet and grabbed a cloth. He wet the cloth and wiped off Alfred's face with it. When that was done, Matthew picked him up and carried him out of the bathroom.  He had never noticed it, and now he realized he should have, his brother was so light. He carried him to his room and set him on his bed. Then he and Francis sat down across from him.

"Why did you do that Alfred?" Francis asked.

Alfred didn't reply but muttered 'I'm sorry' and 'Don't hate me' over and over again. Their hearts broke at the sight.

"We don't hate you Alfred." Matthew said, tears in his eyes, " Can you tell us why you were throwing up in the bathroom?"

"I just got so hungry. My stomach hurt. I ate and ate and ate. When I was done, I felt so full and bloated and disgusting. It had to go, I needed to get rid of it all." Alfred cried.

Matthew and Francis held him protectively. They were sad that Alfred felt this way. He wasn't fat at all, he was so small and skinny it looked like one punch would break something. Matthew was crying with Alfred because he was the last to leave the kitchen. He could have watched him, or taken him back up to his room with him. Francis picked up on this and hugged both his boys.

"It's not your fault Matthew." He whispered, "Any of us should have taken him and we didn't. Were all to blame.

Eventually all the crying stopped. Alfred sat there in his families embrace. Matthew wouldn't let go of his brother, and Francis was hugging them both.

"Why don't we get you some tea. Your throat must hurt." He said to Alfred.

Alfred sighed and nodded reluctantly. They stood up and went to the kitchen and made tea. When Francis brought it over, he gave Alfred a piece of toast too.

"You need to eat something." Is all he said.

Alfred ate his toast quietly and drank his tea. The two just watched him sadly. When they were done they left the kitchen and back to the meeting room. Ludwig and Kiku were already there. Ludwig was about to ask why they were ten minutes late when he saw their faces.

They hadn't bothered to wipe them of their tears, and Matthew was still clinging to his brother. The three sat down on a couch with Alfred in the middle. 

Ludwig and Kiku knew what happened. It was heartbreaking that one of the most cheerful nations was so down and depressed.

"Alright, let's continue now." Francis said.

______________________________________________

I am so sorry /.\ hehe well not really.

2 more chapters after this!! Almost done! And I promise it ends happy