Reading 1

"Alright the first it Alfred." Arthur said.

Alfred paled. He had put some stuff in his journal that he didn't want anyone to know. Matthew looked at his brother in worry seeing his pale complexion.

"Dear Diary, Japan made these little animatronics for England and me, they were pretty cute~! A little mini-me, or 'chibi' as he called them, is so cool! He said he modified them to be exactly like us in every way! Feels and all! So freaking cool~! But something weird happened, they both ran off and we couldn't find them! England and I were searching and we found them cuddling on a pillow..... Or at least I thought they were cuddling.... We walked closer and they were having a make out session! Dude I was freaking out! England was snapping at me to get mini-me off of mini-England. We tried separating them but they wouldn't let go of each other! I noticed England blushing as he watched them kiss though... Wonder why he was doing that when I'm the one crushing on him...? Maybe he does like me too?" By the end everyone was laughing, and Kiku was having a nose bleed.

No one but Alfred, Arthur and Matthew paid attention to the last sentence. Matthew grinned, knowing that his brother liked Arthur. Matthew looked at Arthur to notice that he looked guilty. Alfred eyed Arthur nervously, hoping he would say something.

"Read the next one." Ivan said.

Arthur read it over and then paled. 'this is going to break Alfred's heart' he thought. "It's one of the statements, England and France truly love each other but decided long ago that no one must ever find out. They have both lost so much, they will not let anyone take away the one they love. So they throw insults at each other in front of others to protect each other. Only in the presence of select few that they are as close as family, do they show the ever present love for each other. Even though they do have wars against each other they always love each other."

"Honhonhonhon, well now that that's out." Francis walked up to Arthur and gave him a peck on the cheek. Arthur blushed but didn't stop him. Alfred watched with tears in his eyes. He really loved Arthur (I feel so bad doing this to one of my OTP's but I'm evil XD). Matthew watched his brother sadly. He stood up and walked over to him and put a comforting hand on his shoulder. Alfred just turned to him and cried silently. Matthew helped him stand up and walked him over to a secluded corner where they wouldn't be disturbed. Everyone was still shocked that Arthur and Francis were actually together so they had time.

"Wh-Why? Why does th-this always hap-happen?!" Alfred cries.

"I don't know Al. I don't know." Matthew said.

He though back a while when Alfred had that crush on Toris. Turned out he got together with Feliks a while later. Alfred has had a few crushes over the years and every time the person was with another person or didn't like him back in that way.

Matthew sighed and help his twin as he cried. None of the sad rejections had been like this. Arthur meant everything to Alfred. And finding out that he was dating Francis broke him inside.

"Congratulations you too, I always knew something was up."  Feliciano grinned.

"Alright let's read the next one." Francis said.

Alfred straitened up and watched everyone. Right now he preferred the corner with his brother. He just couldn't handle being near Arthur right now.

"Its Yao's" England announced, said country groaned, "Dear Diary, for my birthday, America and Korea gave me Life Alert. Needless to say I was not amused."

"HAHAHAHA! Dude that was an awesome birthday present!" Alfred yelled.

Matthew was startled that his brother had jumped back so quickly. But then realized that is was fake and his brother had put up his mask. He sighed, Alfred was not taking this very well.