Chapter 23

I sat on the couch that's in my therapists office.

"So Abigail. How are you?" Dr. Ave asked. I rolled my eyes. She called me Abigail.

"My dads dead. How do you think I am?" I said clearly annoyed.

"Okay then. So you are living with your grandma?" She asked writing stuff on her clipboard.

I nodded, "Yeah I moved from Ohio to Los Angeles."

"And you are depressed because of the changes?" She asked trying to shake answers out of me.

"No. Im not depressed. Just because I refuse to leave the house doesn't mean Im depressed!" I yelled standing up.

"It's okay if you're not okay." She said looking into my eyes giving me a reassuring look.

"Dr. Ave, I'm living with my grandma in a city I've only been once and I miss the boys." I said and finished with, "Im sad but not depressed."

"Boys as in One Direction?" She asked as she scribbled stuff down.

"Yeah. They are good friends of mine." I said looking at my hands.

"Okay. I'm going to tell you something I don't usually tell patients. Go Out. Have fun and forget about everything."

I nodded.

••••••••

I straightened my dress and wiped my tears.

I have to forget about my dad for one night.

That's all I told my self over and over again.

I grabbed my phone and went through my contacts searching for some to hang out with.

Stopped with I saw the contact name Harry <3

I decided to text him.

To Harry <3

I miss you.

I locked my phone and headed out.

I walked to the party since I knew I would be to drunk to drive.

As I was in the front yard I could hear the booming of the music and could smell the strong scent of liquor.

I walked up and stopped when I got a text message.

From: Harry <3

I miss you too xx Im coming to LA in a couple week with the boys. I'm coming to see you.

I smiled down at my phone and entered the party.

It was hot and loud in the party.

I looked around until I see a cooler full of beer.

I took a couple and chugged them.

I grabbed a random guys hand an pulled him to the dance floor.

I look up at him. "H-Harry?"

••••••••

A/N:

Hey guyssss

So I'm sorry I haven't updated in forever but I've had massive writers block so I've basically been forcing my self to write.

But I never want to write something crappy and put it up.

I'm so so sorry.

Xoxox