Chapter 19

The principal called my dad and now he's not happy with me.

My dad was so dramatic about it like honestly it's not even that bad, yeah I was doing drugs while underage but its not like the school is pressing charges.

Today was my first day in OOSS and it's not that bad I slept so that was fun.

I sat on the couch and watched One Tree Hill.

I scrolled through my phone on twitter.

@HarryStyles: Great seeing my mum!xx

@Winter_love: @AbbyHiggins TEXT ME! WHY AREN'T YOU AT SCHOOL?!?

@AbbyHiggins: @Winter_love don't worry. text you in 10

I locked my phone then heard the door open and close.

I jumped to my feet. No one should be coming over.

I walked to the main hallway and and saw Harry kicking off his shoes.

"Harry!" I screeched. I jumped into his arms and hugged him so hard.

"Abs. I missed you so much." Harry said hugging me back just as hard.

"I missed you too." I then pulled back and gave him a big smooch on the lips.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as we walked into the kitchen.

"Paul is on his way home. I guess I beat him here?" He asked as he went through the fridge.

"Yeah guess so." I said leaning on the counter.

Harry stopped and turned to me. He crossed his arms.

"Speaking if that. Are you fucking kidding me?!" He said making me jump a bit with his curse words.

"Look I'm sorry." I said backing up.

"No, that is ridiculous. Smoking underage!" He said shaking his head and turning around.

"It's not like I meant to." I mumbled half of me wanting him to hear it and the other half not.

"What? You're kidding? Own up to your action, Abby, dammit." He yelled at me.

"Damn Harry since when did you turn into a self-centered bitch." I snapped back. He smirked back.

"How am I self-centered?" Harry asked lowering his voice. He looked at me dead in the eyes.

"I-I don't know. I guess I couldn't think of anything else to say." I said looking away from him.

"Exactly because you are selfish." Harry said making my attention go back to him.

I clenched my fists, "How am I selfish?"

"You do drugs, making you're dad leave his job. And you don't care because how did that effect you? You also made me leave my mums, including the other boys, but why should you care, it doesn't effect you, right?" He said shooting back. I clenched my fists harder.

It was unbelievable my friend that I thought was going to be my boyfriend would say that to me.

"Fuck you." I said and ran to my room as tears rolled down my face. I was surprised and hurt all at once.

•••••••••^^^^^••••••••^^^^^^••••••••

I stayed in my room in my bed the rest of the night. What Harry said really made me think.

Was that what everyone thought of me? Did my dad think that of me?

I guess I'll figure that out when he comes home, which FYI I wasn't excited about.

Harry didn't bother me I assumed he was cooling of from that heated argument.

I glance at the clock 5:08pm. Which means I have been up here taking short naps and just laying here thinking for 6 hours.

Where the heck is my father?

"Abby!" Harry said barging into my bedroom. He had a scared look on his face.

"Harry, I'm sorry about earl-" I stared

"It's okay, But I came in here because Paul was in a plane crash he's in a hospital 3 hours away. I'll take you! Let's go."

And I went but I was never more scared in my entire life.

Not because my dad was in a crash but because I have lost a parent before.

•••••••••••••

|A/N|

Hiiiiiii

Okay so I was like so disappointed we only got 4 votes on the last chapter like guys we can do so much better!!!

So next chapter I will give you guys another chance.

10 votes for 3 chapters all at once!

Since the next chapter is our 20th chapter I will give you guys an extra long chapter!

Okay also comment some random names. Kay thanks!

BYE MY UNICORNS!!