"she's my mate." he said
oh no he didn't. he only said that because i wasn't a rouge anymore, its not that easy alpha.
i released dylan and looked at adam
" no you're not. you rejected me. i'm not your mate. alpha." i spitted out.

lucy came to my aid and gave me a side hug, almost assuring me that everything will be fine, but i know it won't, my dad died.
"uncle can i talk to them alone for a minute?"
"yeah sure honey." he walked to the door. adam didn't show any sign that he is moving anytime soon, so i glared at him. he sighed and left the room.

"did that asshole really reject you?" dylan asked.
"yes. and i'm gonna make him regret ever rejecting me."
"what's your plan? " lucy asked
"jealousy." i said with a smirk on my face.
"please don't tell me that i have to pretend to be your fake boyfried?"dylan asked with a whine.
"i can't do that because it's exactly what you're going to do.
"and what do i do? " lucy asked confused
"you, my girl will help me on my wardrobe and makeup."i said with a smirk on my face.
"ouhh i like it!!" she said and we bursted out laughing.

lucy is a girly girl and she watches a lot of fashion shows, she can turn me into a supermodel in matter of hours.

adam's pov.

i was sitting in the meeting office with my father and alpha logan ( davina's uncle). we were discusing alpha stuff when a scent hit me, i was loving every bit of it, i loved that vanilla scent. my wolf started calling out 'MATE FIND MATE'
he didn't have to tell me twice, i got out of my chair and was about to get out when my father called "where are you going?" "mate" was all i said when i rushed outside. finally, i found her. i followed the scent until i hit a girl. when is this girl made of? steel? my beta fell when he bumped into me .how come she didn't fall? this was crazy. she had brown eyes and brown hair. she was really pretty, no, she was beautiful. then it hit me. she was a rouge. i could smell her.
"you're a rouge."
"no i-" i cut her off
"what's your name?"
"davina"
"well davina, i soon to be alpha adam woods, reject you davina as my mate and future luna."

what she did next surprised me. " i davina collins accept your rejection."

wait what? collins??? collins is an alpha's last name. which pack , which pack. yes!! the blue moon pack.

"wait, collins? isn't collins the last name of the blue m-" she cut me off. how dare she cut an alpha off.

" yes. i'm the soon to be alpha of the blue moon pack. i'm the daughter of alpha daniel collins." wtf ! did she just say alpha daniel collins? he is very powerful. that's why she didn't fall when she hit me. but if she's an alpha , why does she smell like a rouge?

i was about to ask her when alpha collins came to view.
"davina"he called looking concerned. how does he know her?
she ran into his arms and hugged him. "uncle" wtf!! again!! uncle? she's the daughter of alpha daniel and the niece of alpha logan ?.

"what's wrong honey? why do you smell like a rouge? " he said angrily.

"i went on a run with lucy and dylan and after 2 hours i started getting mind links from the pack asking for help. i ran to the pack house and when i arrived the whole pack was dead. daddied. it's all my fault. if i didn't go to that stupid run he would have been alive by now." she answered and started crying even harder.
"i'm a terrible alpha. my whole pack counted on me to protect them. i swore i would protect them. i let them all die."

i cant believe how stupid i am. i rejected the most powerful alpha alive. way to go adam. i rejected her after all those horrible things happened to her. i feel like shit.

they started talking and i didn't focus on what they were saying. then a boy came running and hugged davina. why the fuck did he hug my mate.
"who hurt her." he said angrily.
" dont worry kid she just told me what happened and started crying" alpha logan said.

"im sorry alpha. i just cant see her crying."

i growled. she is my mate !! who does he think he is? she's MY mate, she belongs to ME.

alpha logan looked at me and asked me what's wrong i told him that she is my mate . but suddenly davina started screaming at me
"you're not my mate. you rejected me. you are not my mate anymore. alpha." she spitted out.

then a girl appeared and hugged her.
" can i talk to them alone for a minute?" she asked alpha logan.

"yeah sure" alpha logan left the room. i wasn't palnning on leaving but davina's glare was enough to let me obey her. god, what is she doing to me? i just met her for god's sake.

i went back to the meeting office and soon davina and her friends entered the room.

"dav do you want to go on a run to relax sweaty? " alpha logan asked.

" i can't " she replied.

"why not? " he asked

she looked at me and my father hesitantly.

" they can be trusted, you can tell me."

" i'm a white wolf. i can't show my wolf to strangers. rouges might see my wolf and come after me. i don't know your territory and i don't know the safe places to run in."

holy shit!!! she's a white wolf!?!?.

"oh don't worry honey we'll figure it out. i assume you don't have any cloths. i'll send you some cloths and you take a shower. you too beta dylan and delta ( third in command) lucy." they nodded and followed a pack member.

"alpha do you mind me staying here for a couple of days? she's my mate. my wolf wants to stay by her side because she's hurt." i asked him playing innocent. my plan is to stay with davina and she'll fall for my charms. It couldn't be so hard , could it? She's just like the other girls, she'll come crawling to me, they always do. Besides, she's hurt, she'll need the big bad wolf to sooth her.

"yes of course." alpha logan replied, it was clear that he wanted the best for her, he wants her to be happy with her mate. gosh i sound like a girl.

my wolf was on cloud nine, but i'm okay, i just need my luna by my side.
"you can have the room beside her. nelson show him his room." logan told a pack member.

i followed nelson to go to one of the guest rooms.
" we will give you some cloth alpha adam." nelson said politely which my wolf liked, it feeds my ego.

"thank you." i said as a smirk plastered on my face.

10 minutes later he got me a shirt and sweat pants and i thanked him once again. i entered dav's room, took the huge shirt they gave her as a pajamas, and placed my shirt instead. i heard the shower turn off so i hurried back to my room before davina sees me, i don't want my plan ruined. i took a shower and then watched some tv.

dav's pov.

after i left the shower ,i held the shirt they gave me as a pajama. It had adam's scent on it, that chocolate scent that never fails to captivate me. i'm not complaining ,but why the hell does it smell like adam?

'dav, adam is staying in the pack house for 2 days , don't ask. give him a chance.' my uncle mind linked me. only pack members can mind link each other but since we're relatives, he can mind link me.

'okay thanks for telling me.'
'by the way. his room is right beside yours.' he linked me.

well, that explains it now. he must've switched the shirts while i was showering. that sneaky bastard.

'ahhh he's trying to win us back' my wolf purred.
'he is only trying because he now knows that i'm the alpha of the strongest pack in the US and i'm a white wolf !!' i screamed back. she didn't answer after that, because deep inside, and no matter how much she denied it, she knows that it's true.

i climbed under the covers and sleep took over me.

i'm not like other girls alpha, and i love a challenge.