Chapter 3 - A Girl

Start from the beginning

Seventeen? Fan? What's a fan? "Umm.. yes, I'm a fan of you, seventeen" again, without thinking what was I saying. Can't I just keep quiet?

"Don't you find this interesting to be living in the same roof as us?" He winked. I nodded, well at least I didn't talk. "Hey, you live here right? Why don't you come and visit us later," he said. I shook my head. "Come on.. it'll be fun. Besides, I bet the boys would love to talk to a fan," he smiled. I tried to say no but suddenly something rang. He took out a 'thing' from his pocket.

"Sorry, I have to take this" he said. I bet that's a phone. "Hello?... yeah... what?.. ok," he was on the phone. I waited for him to finish until he came back. "Umm.. sorry but I have to go.. don't forget later at 7pm.. ok?" He said. "But-" I was about to say something but he ran off.

Dino's POV

Today, I lost my bracelet. Wonder why it's important to me? My dad gave it to me before I left to debut. He never gives me anything up until now, but somehow I just lost it.

Before going to school, I was searching for it but there's nothing there. Woozi hyung told me that I should be going for training so I have to leave it. As I walked out the door, I saw something, I saw a.. girl standing in front of the living room. I can't really get a clear figure of her.

At practice, I didn't even think about my missing bracelet, I was thinking about the girl. Maybe it's all in my mind but just to be sure.. "hyung, I'm going outside, I'll be back!" I told Mingyu hyung. He just nodded his head but was utterly confused.

I ran out to our dorm. I opened the door quickly but no one was there. Maybe it's a ghost that I had seen, I thought. "Who are you?" I tried to communicate with the ghost, just to make sure if there is one. I hate ghost. Especially when it comes to haunting me. If there is one, I would have told our manager that I would like to move out from the dorm.

It has been minutes, trying to communicate with the ghost but it turns out there's no sign of it. It was because of my curiousity, I missed out my practice time. I gave up as I walked out the dorm. I locked the door before turning my head around.

Suddenly, I saw a beautiful girl standing infront of our dorm. She was wearing all white and her skin was so, white. She was looking at me with wide eyes.

"Hello?" She greeted. She looked nervous, why? I returned her greeting back. She asked me if I could see her, I said yes but why would she asked that? Of course I could see her unless she's some kind of a ghost. Wait, is she? No way, I don't think so.

"Why are you here?" I asked politely. "I'm stalking you.." she said, which made me noticed that she's a fan. She's pretty, I'm guessing we're lucky to have a fan like that. I found out that she lives at room 6A, it wouldn't be hard for the members to meet her. I know that the boys would love her.

I invited her to our dorm before I got a call from Seungkwan hyung. He told me that our manager was looking for me. I told the girl to come at 7 pm, she tried to hesitate but I quickly ran away, in that way she would come. Right?

I suddenly realized that I forgot to ask her what's her name. I want to go back but it was too late, my manager called me. I quickly picked up his call. "Yah! Lee Chan! Where are you?!" He shouted. "I'm on my way!" I said, running as fast as I could to the pledis building. "You better be, if you don't you'll be punished." he warned, ending the phone call.

"Aish." I sighed, still running. It wasn't that far but when it comes to practice, I have to be there at least 2 minutes after I got a phone call from an angry person and that person is our manager.

As I reached to the studio, I saw the boys were looking at me. They had finished their rehersal. Manager hyung went closer to me, he looked absolutely angry. "Where were you?" He asked, harshly. I saw the boys were staring at me with worried looks on their faces.

I looked down before answering, "I was at our dorm, trying to-"

"You know you're not allowed to go out!" He yelled, making the boy flinched. I kept quiet, while looking down.

"You are not going home until you finished your training and I will be here watching you," he said then turned to the boys. "Ok boys, good job. You may go home now." The boys bowed to thanked him, but then they looked back at me with a sympathy looks.

"Hwaiting!" I saw Vernon mouthing at me. I gave him a small smile. All of them left, leaving me and manager hyung alone.

He was sitting on a chair, while watching me dance. He yelled at me a few times whenever I made a mistake. It was harsh but it's just happens to be a usual thing. It was already half past 9. It was getting dark. Manager hyung gave me extra hours because of my punishment. I mean, I was only late about 3 minutes after I got the phone call. Why disd he had to punish me?

I had just finished my dance and I was sweating so much. Manager hyung stood up from his seat. "Good job!" He said, throwing me a towel. I wiped my sweats with it. "Thank you," I bowed. "Don't ever do that again, alright?" He said, refering to my mistake. I nodded my head. "Now, go back home and rest." he patted my back before leaving.

I sighed as I drank a bottle of water from the shelf near me. I turned to the big clock on the wall and remembered about the girl. I quickly grabbed my jacket and ran back to the dorm.

.

.