Chapter fifteen

I smiled to myself. Heart warming memories.

I was feeling lazy so I put the packet of chips on the top of the couch and took the chips with my mouth and the can of cola was hanging below my chin along with a straw. I watched TV it was boring as hell. I switched it off and slid down a bit so I was lying down and I tried sleeping. I couldn't because I woke up late.

I heard shin clear his throat. I hummed in response.

"Hmm?"

"Get ready nanodayo, let's go out."

"But where?"

"Just for a round"

"Sure"

I got ready quickly and we went for a stroll. He opened the top of our car and my hair was flying. He was looking at me and at the road alternatively. He was wearing a black shirt with sleeves rolled up and blue jeans. He looked so damn good. He can't do this to me.

*mind rape*

I was wearing a faded blue tshirt with black three quarters. It was getting dark. I was so caught up in looking at the scenery that I lost track of time.

"Would you like to have dinner some place else tonight?"

We were in the car for more than an hour and he finally spoke.

"Uhh I don't know about that. Maybe not?"

"Ok."

He drove to the mansion. I was actually missing home. We served ourselves dinner and then I went towards the pool after I heard him go back upstairs.

I dipped my legs into the cool water and sat at the edge of pool. The breeze was constant to my utter satisfaction and the stars were above in the perfectly black sky with no clouds and the view was even better because the reflection on the pool showed the same image. I let my hair down cause why not?

I loved this place but I wanted to go back home soon. I heard footsteps after a while.

"Shouldn't you be sleeping?"

"Didn't feel like"

"The weather is good isn't it?"

"Hmm"

"Aren't you cold nanodayo?"

"It's actually fine".

He was sitting next to me and to my surprise he dipped his legs in the water too. After a while of sitting together in silence he put his fingers over mine. I didn't react.

But OH MY GOD HE IS SO CUTE MY TSUNDERE CARROT

I slowly lift my hand to tie my hair up and then he pushed his glasses up, pretending he didn't notice. I began dozing off after a while so I forced myself to get up and walk to the room. I jumped on to the bed and fell asleep on the cool sheets. I felt the bed dip beside me and shins arm went around my stomach and pulling me back against his chest. He put a strand of stray hair behind my ears. Oh god. Please don't let him see it. He pulled me closer if that was possible and I felt so content like this.

Can't you hold me like this for the rest of our lives shin?

No. Scratch that. I can't feel so good. But I am. And he's mine isn't he? I was drifting off to sleep.

Midorima POV

I pulled the duvet over myself and pulled her closer. I can't believe she's mine. I was watching her. She was already asleep. She flinched a little when hair covered her face. I put some of her hair behind her ear and her face was calmer. Right when I was about to take my hand away from her hair I saw some kind of pattern.

I went closer and concentrated on it and realised it was a writing. Some sort of calligraphy.

I pulled her closer to see it clearly, it was a tattoo... which read Shintaro with a heart.

My heart broke if that's how I could explain the feeling, I inhaled the scent of her hair. I let go after a while. All sorts of questions running through my mind.

Why can't I say or do what I want to?

How long will she live with me and love me?

Why can't I ever satisfy her standards of love?

Why does she love me when I can't be like other men?

Why does she have such a big heart?

How long has she been loving me?

How long has that tattoo been there?

I walked out of the room. And hit the wall next to the door while tears blurred my eyes.

I will try to be a better person for her.

For us.