Chapter two

"Is anybody home?"

I went towards her. She looks gorgeous as always and behind her I saw Akashi. I hugged her tight. I haven't met her in so many months.

"Woah!"

"I missed you ok and Aka chin you too"

Akashi just nodded with a smile and walked towards shin who was standing now.

(EVERYBODY STAND UP THE EMPEROR IS HERE WITH HIS EMPRESS!)

He greets Midorima by nodding and he nods back and they sit on the couch. The house was clean I silently thanked god that shin was a clean freak as well.

They communicate without even having to talk that much. I don't see how that's possible but ok cause they're prodigies maybe they have a nodding language.

One nod means hi. Two nods mean what's up yo? Three nods mean I'm fine. And so on.

Snapping me out of my thoughts Akira held my wrist while shin glanced at me.

"Huh?"

"Is something wrong with you two?"

"Ehh no"

"Why was the house so quiet?"

*gulp*

"Cause I was cooking Akira~"

"I see. You don't have to cook now. Let's talk."

"Okay. How's you?"

She blushed. What? She isn't like that a lot. Akashi San. I'm proud of you.

"I'm good. Why are you so glum?"

"Errrmm nothing. Too much work."

I took her to the guest room. I made her sit on the sofa while I sat on my bean bag. In a very weird manner when she glared at me. Oh my god ok. I sat up straight and she stopped glaring. She's truly an empress.

"Tell me what's wrong"

"Akira nothing is wrong"

"What did you two fight about?"

I sweat dropped. Does she also have some kind of emperor power? Or rather empress power?

"We did fight"

"How bad?"

"I don't know if there's divorce papers available online"

She didn't talk for a while and she had wide eyes. She sighed and nodded her head.

"What made you take such a decision?"

She asked and I told her. She's my best friend after all.