Chapter eight

I notice that Midorima was holding my hand. I flinched. He opened the doors.

*dramatic music*

It was a palace. I was scared of being here. What if I broke something?

I concentrated on shins hand for now. His palm was so perfectly cool and almost refreshing. I didn't want to let go but I did. He didn't seem to mind. He kept his hands into his pockets.

I explored the place and there was a helipad and a pool. And then I went to the kitchen.

THERE WAS SO MUCH FOOD IT WAS LIKE MAGICAL FOOD ISLAND!

I took my phone and took a selfie with the food. Onii Chan would love this place so much he'd probably sleep here. I turned to see Shin behind me. Are you trying to be Tetsu? He was calm and collected as always.

"We should have dinner and rest"

"Okay"

I washed my overly oily face and combed my messed up hair. Like yo I just slept in a car. My neck hurts ow. I went downstairs and saw Midorima. Oh he already washed his face. He looked fresh.

"Serve yourself nanodayo and I'll-"

"I'll get the plates"

"I'll help y-"

"No just go sit on the table. Shoo"

He sweat dropped when I shooed him off. The food was hot. Is aka chin a magician as well?

I sat far away from shin and he finished dinner before me and walked back to the room upstairs. I walked past his room and saw him typing something on his laptop. I walked towards the other 7 rooms and tried to open them and they all were locked.

It was my turn to sweat drop.

I can't sleep on the velvety perfect white couch cause I'd ruin it. I cursed under my breath and went to where he was. Shin looked at me. He knew about this. I laid down and put the blanket over my head.

"The rooms were all locked"

Shin chuckled. I felt a tug in my chest. I wanted to see him smile. It happens only once in a blue moon. I gripped the blanket tight. I will not see him. He closed his laptop and switched the lights off after taking off his glasses. I felt the blanket move. Only one blanket.

I was confused because he's warm and it super comfortable and not comfortable because I don't want it.

Ugh.

I was thinking about him.

Midorima POV

She wasn't asleep, yet. She moves a lot in her sleep and she always keeps her feet on top of mine. She kept her feet on top of mine, still sleeping, she scoots closer and she sleep talked. It wasn't very clear but my eyes were wide open.

"Shin..."

"Don't... Go..."

I pulled her head close to my chest and pat it. I kissed her on the top of her head and whispered.

"Never"

She moved her head away but her feet were still on mine. It's easy to fall asleep this way. I heard a doorbell which woke me up. It was 8am? Already? I slept a lot. I carefully lifted her legs off mine and put the blanket over her and then went down stairs to open the door only to see a maid and a butler. The butler had something wrong about him. It was bothering me.

"Ohayo Midorima San"
he bowed.

"We are here to serve you"
she bowed.

I nodded and let them in. I went to the room to take a shower. I got ready but she was still asleep. I went for a walk after closing the door behind me.