Chapter 2

Hey guys please hit the likes if you are enjoying this book and Delilah will eventual become half vampire and human but their is a twist to this book please keep reading and if have time please could you comment and please could tell me if I should continue and now on with the story ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
"Dad , mum can you tell Charlie to leave me alone, i shout to my parents downstairs. I hear my mother shouting, "Charlie can you please leave Delilah alone please and come downstairs me an d your father have to show you something. I heard Charlie and leave and his foot steps going down the stairs. "It must have been an hour or longer because, it was an wearily silences downstairs, I walked down stairs and caught sight of my brother hovering over young girl and drinking her blood, I looked around for mum and dad but their was no sign of them. "Charlie what are you doing drinking a young girl in the house and I thought we were only supposed to drink once a week and you drank yesterday, why are you drinking again?."Mum and dad said I have to keep drinking to keep up my strength and have a strong metabolism, so I can keep healthy and strong and you on the other hand are slowly changing into half human, so you will be drinking less blood than me and meaning less blood, I mean once every month and I know your confused. "Charlie what are you on about and what do you mean by half human and half vampire and did I not tell you, that when a i reach age I will be come half and so will you be and no you don't understand because I'm full vampire, because my growth and age has sped and so you must know I'm older than you now and you are only seventeen and I have aged more than you, but that is impossible Charlie what do you mean, I mean that my vampire side has taken over and my development has sped me up so I'm older than you. "Charlie that is impossible, look lila (Delilah nickname) I know it's confusing but I want to know do you feel thirsty from the sight of that girls corpse? "No I don't and why does that matter? Look lila it's not the time to explain and I have to go now and Charlie goes over pick up the dead girls corpse and speeds away and Delilah thinks to her self why is every one keeping stuff from me?, what's wrong honey?, Delilah turns around when she hears her mothers voice and says mum what is wrong with Charlie and what is he not telling me?, look sweetie that is a story for another day and he will tell you when you are ready, mum why am I have vampire? Delilah mum froze and turned to her daughter and said lila you need rest go to bed now it sounded more like a order, mum I don't want to and why is everyone keeping secrets from me.
Hope you enjoy this book and please press the star down below and what else should I write and thanks for reading this book