Chapter one

''Down in an
abandoned castle , lay their a woman giving birth to a baby girl''. ''This was not any normal castle , this is a vampire castle. "Down in the darkest end of the castle lay a woman giving birth to a baby girl, this poor woman was not into the whole vampire thing , but she fell in love to one of the youngest vampire and they made a baby together, he locked her down in the bottom of the castle for her safety and that her scent , would change and they would know she was pregnant , but the prince was smart and he knew no one has been down these routes of the castle , since a centuries ago before his family took over , human lived in this castle and now his beloved beauty is down their giving birth he plans on running away with afterwards. "Rosemarie is screaming and the doctor tells her reassures her that she is nearly 10 centimetres dilated and then she has to push", meanwhile the young prince Harry,came running down the stairs in unnatural human speed , he shoves the doors open and into where is fiancé is giving birth , he rushed over to hold her hand , she squeezed and pushed with all her might ,they heard a baby cry and the doctor lifts the , baby up and gives it to rosemarie , she notices that her bundle of joy that she will love for ever has the same greenie brown eyes the same as her , she has her fathers hair and her fathers nose and her plumped lips , rose fell in love With and her and Harry creation. Harry could see the resemble of her mother in him,but he knew that she will be a stunning beautiful young woman , just like her mother". "Harry what should we call her?, she looks like Delilah , oh that suits her perfect, sorry to interrupt , but to start the bonding we need her to be latched onto to you nipple to draw blood out , why blood but not milk Rosemarie asked, we have figured that she is a full blooded vampire just like her father but it will change eventually until she is half vampire and vampire.