Chapter 54- Strategy

Start from the beginning

"Orders, huh?" I snapped, crossing my arms over my chest. "Sorry, I'm not your slave."

Drews chest rose and fell rapidly. Letting me know that Drew was fighting off Daen for control of his body.

"You know I didn't mean it like that." Drew said through gritted teeth.

"I'm not sure." I said, laying my back on a nearby rocks. "You have been weird all day."

"No, I haven't." Drew growled, getting more furious by the second which was also a surprise because this wasn't something to be over dramatic about.

"You wanna growl at me again?" I asked with a snap.

Drews lips went into a tight, thin line, breathing heavily.

I had to wait about 10 minutes for his breathing to return to normal.

"I'm sorry." Drew said. "When I told you not to go into the forest by yourself, I was overreacting." He said, but I could tell my his tone of voice he was rambling and lying. "Truth is when I woke up I started to freak out." I could tell that part was indeed true.

He stared at me and I stared back at him for a rapid 5 minutes.

"Fine." I said, and then stepped off the rock at went in the middle of the clearing, which was 4 feet away from Drew.

"Fine?" Drew asked, confused about my short response.

I closed my eyes and made waves by my sides and reopened then, flying to the sky.

"Fine." I replied as my goodbye, and flew away, before he had anything to say.

I flew.

I flew high in the sky, along the cotton clouds.

I had to steady my own breathing regarding my sudden change in behavior.

This is part of my plan complete.

I just need to to inform the girls that I will indeed become the "new bait".

Part 2: Stay at my parents house for 2 days with no contact with Drew.

-------------

The minimum contact I had with Drew on a scale of 1 to 10 was an absolute 0.

It has been two days, my last day spent with my loving parents.

Besides my entertainment of my mom and dad; Stacey had come once.

She lied to Leo, saying her wolf needed to come out or she would start to freak, so Leo let her out of his sight for a hour.

During that hour, I filled her in on my new plan, and she totally agreed, because Callie was not budging.

She came on the first full 24 hours of being resistant of Drew.

She said that Drew has his phone by hik 24/7.

I had to laugh at that because it's true.

My phone has been blown up with so many texts and voicemails, I couldn't count.

But I do have to admit it was very cute.