Iron Man

It's been a while my readers!  

I'm sorry for the wait, but first I have something to tell you.

As I was re-reading this, I realized that I made this in between book 1 and book 2 of Jessie Celestia, which means Mark wasn't even introduced yet.

Soooo....forget anything you read about him. ^^'

Ah, but then again none of you really care do you? 

Well then, here's some Gale!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Levy's P.O.V.~ 

"Are you done yet Shorty?" Gajeel asked impatiently.

"No," I responded flatly, adjusting my glasses.  "And remember that I'm taller than you now."  We were at a book store, and I was reading my favorite book.

"How much?" he asked, ignoring my other comment.

"At the epilogue."

"How many more pages then??" he asked, his red eyes lighting up.

"100," I replied.  Gajeel collapsed to the floor in shock.  

"Well ****," he sighed.  My eyes widened and the book slipped from my frozen hands.  Practically everyone in the book store froze when they heard that word.

"Mommy what's ****?" a kid holding his mother's hand asked.  I quickly picked up my book and hid my face in it. I seriously  felt like I wanted to crawl under a table.

"Excuse me?" I slightly peaked from my book shield to see the mother of the boy with an angry expression.  "Is that your kid?" she asked irritably, pointing at Gajeel, who was looking confused.

"What did I do?" he asked, looking at me.  I meekly sighed as I knew that I could no longer deny that I knew him.

"What kind of family are you running?" the mother growled and pulled her kid to the exit.  A Fairy-Tail style family, I thought in my head.

"I still don't get it," Gajeel said bluntly.  I facepalmed.

"Gajeel, as a kid, you don't curse!" I said slowly in a fake high pitched innocent voice.

"Oh."  I truly felt like ripping this book in half in frustration, but I took a deep breath.

"Okay Gajeel, why don't you go to the toy store that's right next to here?" I suggested.

"A toy store?" Gajeel's face twisted in disgust.

"Would you rather stay here and read books?" I cocked my eyebrows.  Gajeel groaned loudly than needed, but muttered a "fine" and left the book store.  I sighed with relief and continued reading my book.  Hopefully at the very least he'll be able to behave himself in a toy store.

~Gajeel's P.O.V.~ 

"Why did that damn cat have to leave me with her?" I grumbled, but then paused.  "I mean, bad cat.."  When I looked around and no one was looking weirdly at me, I sighed in frustration.  What has gotten into me?!  Lily had stayed back at the house, insisting that I should use this time to tell Levy about my "feelings" for her.  Like I'd have feelings for a Shrimp like her...for a Shrimp like her..  I blinked a couple times and let out a small yell of frustration. By now I had realized that I was already in the toy store.  My stomach growled, and I noticed something that looked quite appetizing.  My mouth watered and I walked towards it.

~Levy's P.O.V.~ 

I shut my book and sighed with content.  "I always love that ending.." I smiled to myself.  I put the book back on the shelf and stood up.  I should go check up on Gajeel I thought as I stretched my stiff arms.  I walked out of the bookstore and headed right to the toy store.  

"WAHHHH!!" As soon as I got to the entrance, a young boy ran out crying.  I frowned, but then my eyes widened as I realized only one explanation.

Gajeel.

I ran into the toy store to see Gajeel's teeth sinking into a red and yellow action figure.  An employee had his hands on the head of action figure, trying to pull the toy from Gajeel's mouth.  "Kid, let go of the action figure!"  Gajeel growled and pulled harder as a respond.

"GAJEEL!" I yelled/scolded.  Gajeel jumped in shock, and as a result he let go of the toy.  The employee fell to the ground, holding the salive-covered figure.  I stomped over to him and pulled his ear.  "Why were you chewing on an action figure?!" I growled.

"It said Iron Man, and I was hungry," he said nonchalantly.  I facepalmed and looked over to the employee.

"I am so sorry," I bowed.

"Yeah? Well you're gonna have to pay 100,000 jewels for this vintage Iron Man action figure," he growled as stood up.  

"EHH!?!?!?" I shouted.  A vintage action figure?!

"Heh, no wonder it tasted old," Gajeel grunted.

"Pay up lady!" the employee growled, outstretching his hand.  I sighed.

"Just put the bill under the name of Fairy Tail," I muttered, mentally shuddering at what Master's going to think.  I'm gonna have to go on a ton of quests to pay that debt off....  The employee nodded and pointed at the door.

"Get out, now," he growled.  I nodded solemnly and roughly grabbed onto Gajeel's hand, ignoring the fact that we're holding hands.

"Hey, ow!" he whined.  "You're pulling too hard!"

"You just had to go and and chew on a vintage toy," I grumbled.

"Well it's your fault for making me leave!"

"It was your fault that you cursed!" I spat back, but then sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose with my free hand.  I'm arguing with a kid.. I mentally facepalmed.  

"Oh, by the way, are we going to the food court now? I'm still hungry," Gajeel asked as if what just happened meant nothing. 

That was the last nerve.

"AFTER EVERYTHING THAT JUST HAPPENED YOU'RE HUNGRY?!" I yelled at him.  

"AH!" he yelped in fear, but I didn't care.  I was not going to be able to buy anymore books for at least 5 months because of him. 

"C'MERE YOU LITTLE SHRIMP!" I shouted, chasing after a running Gajeel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next up, some Miraxus~!