Curiosity Killed The Boy..

Hi minna-san!  I just came to say that the winner of the question was @EllieRiess (I didn't say how many times you could guess right? xD) with the correct answer of Lector!  He's just so cute! >w< 

Anyways, enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Laxus' P.O.V.~

        When the landlady of Fairy Hills said we could come in, I silently cursed in my head.  Mira, on the other hand, squealed with delight and clutched onto my hand.  "Let's go Laxus!" she squealed.  

        "This isn't gonna go well.." I sweatdropped.  I looked to the other guys with pleading eyes, but Natsu just laughed at the sight of me and Gajeel mouthed, "you're dead".  What great guild comrades I have..  Mira practically dragged me to her room.  When she opened the door, she squealed, "We're here!"  I rubbed my sore wrist when she let go of it.  Damn she has a strong grip..  I thought to myself.  When I looked up, my eyes widened.  Her room was so...hearty.  There is literally nothing else to call it, there were hearts everywhere.  No matter where you look, you can see atleast one heart.  

        "So, first of all, we should get you some clothes!" Mira smiled at me, her eyes glinting with mischief.

        "Uh, what's wrong with the clothes I'm wearing now?" I asked, trying to sound tough, but it's so hard to when your voice is so high pitched.  However, there was really nothing wrong with them.  Old man had the red shirt and blue jeans I used to wear when I was a kid.  Creepy?  Yes, but I'm kinda thankful for it...until now of course.  

        "Well, you should have cuter clothes cause you're cuter than bef--, I mean, cute."  I tilted my head in confusion when she looked away, but her mischievous smile came back and she picked me up. 

        "Let me go!" I whined, squirming to get free, but her demon grip was too strong for me.

        "Hmm, now, what outfit will suit you best..?" Mira thought out loud, ignoring my pleas.  "Oo, I know!"  She gently set me down and disappeared into a room.  Now's my chance to escape I thought in my head.  I crept out of the room she put me in and looked for a window.  As I roamed, I saw sunlight from a cracked-open door.  Jackpot!  I scurried into the room and my jaw dropped when I realized what room this is.  This place was the only place without hearts; instead there were blank pink walls with pictures framed on them.  The furniture consisted of: a white bed, a brown nightstand, a dress mirror, and a trunk full of who knows what?  There was a window near the bed, but curiousity somehow got the better of me and I explored the contents of The Demon's bedroom.  As I got closer, I saw that the pictures mostly consisted of the Strauss siblings together and some pictures with the whole guild.  I then saw an individual picture sitting neatly on the nightstand.  I tilted the picture to face me and my eyes widened.  It was a picture of her and me 14 years ago.  She was rubbing her arm and trying and smiling, which was rare unless it was a smirk back then.  I was about to study the picture mroe when I heard dainty footsteps.  I started to panic and hastily tilted the picture back.  "Oh, there you are!" Mira said.  I smiled sheepishly, hiding the frame from her sight.  "I was looking for you!  Didn't I tell you to stay in that room?"

        "I-I didn't hear you say that.." I stuttered truthfully.

        "Really?" Mira said.  "Well, fine then, I'll let you off the hook for now, but now it's time for dress up!"  Her eyes glinted with that same sparkle and I suddenly remembered why I was here.  I made a break for the window, but Mira grabbed ahold of my shirt and lifted me up.  "Nuh-uh-uh," she wagged her finger.  "You're not getting away that easily!  I found the perfect outfit for you so c'mere."  I held onto the floor, but she just dragged my tiny feet.  

        "Help...me.." I squeaked, being pulled back into the room.