All The Kids in One Place...

~Jessie's P.O.V.~

        After I got dressed in my normal purple dress, black tights, and light purple flats, I got up and headed towards Fairy Tail, Lexi gloomily trailing beside me.  "Oh come on, stop acting depressed," I sighed when I got fed up of her dark aura.

        "But I'm so tiiiiiiired..." she whined.

        "That's whatcha get for drinking," I shrugged.

        "You should've stopped me.." she muttered.

        "You would've done it the moment I look away," I rolled my eyes.

        "..."

        "Can't argue?" I smirked.

        "We're here," she mumbled, not answering my question.  I grinned.  I always win in these kinds of arguements.  I opened the door to the guild.

        "I'm here!" I waved to Lucy, who was still looked like a hot mess.  She looked like she was hiding something...pink behind her back?  When she noticed me, her face lit up.

        "Jessie!" she said, almost relieved.

        "Leshi!" Happy grinned.

        "IT'S LEXI!" she growled, a tick mark already forming.

        "That's what I said, Leshi!" Happy giggled.

        "Tema..." Lexi growled.  She was reaching for the sword on her back, but I stopped her.

        "Not in the morning, okay?" I sighed.  She scowled, but nodded.  I walked up to Lucy.  "So, who do I need to take a look at?" I asked.  At that point, the pink thing she was hiding behind her back fidgeted.  Lexi noticed and flew to the side and bursted out laughing.

        "HAHAHA!! JESS, YOU HAVE GOT TO SEE THIS!!" she laughed, holding her stomach and pointing at the pink thing.  I looked at Lexi, then to Lucy, who had a mischievous smile on her face.  A sweatdrop rolled down my forehead.  Knowing Lucy, that smile was only if she was going to do something evil, or if she already did.

        "STOP LAUGHING!" a child like voice squeaked.

        "What the?" I said, bit confused.

        "CAN'T! TOO!  HILARIOUS!!" Lexi kept on laughing, and I was getting anxious to know.

        "Lucy, who is that?" I asked, trying to hide my anxiousness.  Lucy smirked and stepped aside.

        "O.O NATSU?!?" I yelled.  A tiny version of Natsu was yelling at Lexi.  He was wearing....a pink shirt with a pink frilly skirt, along with black pants and red flats.  He still had on his scarf, but it didn't hide the girliness of his outfit.  When I called out his name, he looked at me and tried to hide his face.

        "N-no, it's....Haru!  Yeah, that's my name!" he stuttered.  I bursted out laughing.  I couldn't contain it anymore from seeing him wear such a girly outfit!

        "Priceless!" I said in between laughs.  "This is totally priceless!"

        "SHUT UP!" the tiny Natsu yelled, his cheeks red with embarrassment.  I wiped a tear away.

        "Okay, okay, I'll stop.." I said after taking a deep breath.  "In all seriousness, how did Natsu become like...this?"

        "I don't know," Lucy sighed.  "I found him like this lying in my be--"  She clamped her mouth with her hands, realizing what she had just said.  I smiled and shook my head.