Trey left out.

"Please tell me you got a piece of all that goodness why you was out here."

"No. I don't homey hop."

"If a homey look that damn good, you hop hoe."

"Goodbye DJ." I laughed.

He gave me one more hug. Then I went to Trey's dressing room and DJ went to find his seat.

August POV-

I looked through the glass and smiled as he slept peacefully in the little bed thingy.

I don't know what it's called. I don't know anything about being a father really, but seeing him and after the DNA test confirmed it was mine, I wanted to learned everything I could.

Princess named him Chime after her dad. They were Nigerian. His full name was Chime Mbanuzue (her last name) Alsina.

"You want to hold him?"

The nurse asked me.

"Uh...I don't know how." I let out a nervous laugh.

"I'll show you." She invited me in.

I walked over to his little bed. She picked him up and showed me how to hold him.

I followed her instructions.

"See you're a natural." She smiled.

Chime moved his little arms and feet, like he was trying to go somewhere.

"Where you trying to go man?" I chuckled.

He let out a little smile at the sound of my voice.

Seeing him put things into perspective for me. No more living reckless. These little eyes were looking at me to be an example. I was going to be everything to him, my father was not to me.

I kissed his forehead to seal that promise.

Jazmine POV-

"Ghana how y'all feeling?" Trey asked the crowd.

The stadium of over 20,000 screamed.

"I said how y'all feeling Ghana!"

They screamed even louder.

"Y'all enjoyed tonight?"

"Yes." They screamed.

"That makes me happy. Before we go I want to bring out a surprise for y'all. My publicist who put this show together. Rather this entire trip, i found out is a wonderful singer and pianist. And she'd been holding out on me. So I want her to perform tonight on this stage for y'all. Y'all show some love for my girl, Miss Jazmine Palmer."

They crowed cheered.

I walked out. The lights blinding, but feeling the love of the crowd. I hugged Trey, then went to sit at the piano.

I played a couple of warm-up chords to ease my fluttering nerves.

"Ghana I thank you and Trey for having me. Tonight I'm going to perform for you a song I wrote called Mona Lisa. I hope you guys love it. Here we go."

I started to play the song and sing. At first I was nervous but the more I sung and played the more comfortable I got.

Trey's band and back up singers joined in to help me out. Trey told people to put their phones in the air. And we ended up singing it together.

Trey was so supportive. He demanded the people clap on best as I sung. It was so exhilarating being on that stage.

When I was finished Trey asked me to get up and come to the front of the stage.

"Wasn't she good yall?" The crowd cheered.

I blushed at the love.

"Right here in front of everybody I want to ask you to..." He got on one knee.

"Marry me?"

I looked at him.

"I'm playing." He laughed.

I hit him upside his head. He was too damn silly.

"I want to Ask you to accompany me on my world tour not as my publicist but as my opening act."

"Really?" I said surprised.

"Yeah." Trey smiled.

"Of course." I clapped surprised.

He got up and hugged me.

"And I got another surprise."

My father, mother and Lauren came out rolling a cake that said we're proud of you.

I started to cry right there.

Things were starting to come together for me. And all the hurt I felt, started to go away.