Chapter 13: Victoria

Alyssa ended up canceling our entire trip. Whitney got displaced and put back as an under model to Jenelle making Breanna the vice again. But Sabrina ended up telling me that Ruby and Whitney were still together. I didn't feel the pain I had when I first found out.

Ben said that he was taking me and Bri out with his friend Derek. He made me get up at 9 in the morning and call Bri. So I did.

"Why the hell are are you calling me right now? Do you know what time it is?" Bri asked in very groggily voice.

"No. I don't. Get up and get dressed with a bathing suit. Ben is taking us to some beach apparently," I said just as tired.

"Tell him I hate him!" she said before she hung up on me.

I got in the shower and when I got out, I picked an Aztec printed bikini and put it on under a white lace cover. I went to pick up Bri when I was done. She was wearing a black strapless fringed bikini under a blue cover.

"Why the hell did he wake us up so god damned early? You're lucky I like you. Otherwise I would've cussed your ass out," she said once she got in the car. I just laughed at her and turned on the radio. I entered the directions to the beach he said we're going to into my phone.

I pulled into the parking lot and both Bri and I got out. We walked to a shop called Mr. Frosties, an ice cream shop.

I saw Ben and his long time friend Derek Carter, sitting under one of the umbrellas.

"Hey Tori," Ben said. He got up and hugged me. "Why do you look upset?"

I pulled him aside and left Bri to flirt with Derek. "Ruby broke up me," was all I said. Ben raised an eyebrow. He went to say something but I held up my finger. "And her new girlfriend fought me, hospitalized me, and she's still with her." Ben hugged me again.

"Why'd she break up with you?"

"Well, long story short, I got drunk, had sex with someone apparently, and she never accepted my heartfelt apology," I said. "You have no clue how guilty I feel for hurting her. She didn't do crap to me and I did that. I miss her so much but she moved on and I have to as well. I guess it just wasn't meant to be."

"Aww be strong. You'll be fine. You'll find someone new," Ben said reassuringly. "But I do have one question. You're four years under the legal drinking age. Why were you drinking anyways?"

I looked at him. "I don't know. I got caught up in the party I guess."

"Well forget about for now. Let's go," he said. He motioned for Derek and Bri to come over and we ran to the water. I was stopped by a few girls asking for auto graphs before I actually made it over there.

The water was cold and the waves were strong. At one point, Ben dunked me under the water and then had to come to my rescue because as soon as I came up, I was knocked back under time and time again.

Over all, the day was fun. I got an amazing tan and I'm glad I had something to do to take my mind off Ruby for the day. But it didn't really help because as soon as I got home, she just poured into my brain.

I had messed up. Really bad. But she wasn't trying to talk to me about it. She just kinda left as though she was upset but didn't care.

But I know she cares. Or... did care. But that's not the point. I fucking hurt her and now she'll never forgive me. I'll find anyone as good as her. The way she treated me was phenomenal and just threw that away over a drunken stupor.

What.

The.

Fuck.

Was wrong with me.

I cried myself to sleep that night after trying to call her four times. She never picked up. I texted her telling her that we needed to talk but she never replied.

I don't care if I have to jump off a cliff. I will do anything to get her back into my life.

Absolutely anything.

Because I love her.

***********************************

A/N

Yeah, don't kill me. I know this is a ridiculously short chapter. But I've been really busy with color guard the last week or so. But this is better than nothing right?

I'm putting all of my other stories on hold. idk if il even go back and add to them. I'm just going to focus on the two that I'm writing right now.

I always write down the plot and story line before I start writing and I lost the papers to all of the other stories.

I just added a story called "Totally in Love" and I'd greatly appreciate it if you went and read it. Vote on it if you like it. Comment because I love reading comments (they make me happy) and be the fabulous people I know you are. So please, please, please..... go read that. I will be trying my hardest to alternate my updates between this story and that one. So again. Go read "Totally in Love" and vote and comment on that.

As for this story:

Vote

Comment

Stay wonderful

-Breanna 😍💯😘