Chapter 04: Victoria

I woke up with the worst headache a person could have. I realized I was lying on top of someone and whoever it was, woke up at the same time I did. I jumped up and sat in the seat next to the person.

Ruby.

Great. Just fucking great. Well I certainly didn't expect that to happen.

"What the hell happened last night?" she said, seeming complexly unfazed about the current situation.

"I don't know. I only remember.... the salt and lime," I said, saying the last part to myself.

"Yeah same here," Ruby said, getting up and going to the kitchen. She came back with two cups of water. She handed me one and I finished it quickly. I started rubbing my temples. My head hurt so bad.

"Oh, Tori you're awake," I heard a voice. I looked behind me and saw June and Bri standing there.

"Oh hi," I said in a strangled voice.

"Let's go," Bri said. "I have to talk to you." I got up and walked outside. Bri took my car with me because June had picked her up yesterday.

"So, Tori, care to tell me anything," Bri said as she drove.

"Um... no why?"

"Well, what do you remember about last night? 'Cause it's all over the news,"

"Bri, what are you talking about?" I snapped. She pulled up to my house and pulled her phone out of her purse.

"Here, watch this," she handed it to me. It was a video on Youtube.

"Models Ruby Rose and Victoria Taylor have a go in a steamy arty video," the anchorman in the video said. The video then started rolling.

The I was, on top of Ruby, whipped cream in my mouth. She went in and started kissing me. The kiss lasted for FOREVER. During the kiss, her hands ended up around my waist and mine cupped her face. Her lips left mine and started to trail down my neck. In the video, you could hear me moan once. Twice. My hands trailed down her back and then video stopped. I wanted to cry.

I turned to Bri and when she saw the look on my face, she looked sad with me.

'I'm sorry' she mouthed. She wrapped me in a hug before calling June to come pick her up.

I took my keys and walked into the house.

"Excuse me young lady," I heard my father say. I turned to face him. "Where were you? And don't you dare lie to me."

"I was at a party."

"What happened? Did you get drunk?" my mum asked. I didn't answer. "Victoria?"

"Yes, I did. And I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I'm going to take a shower and go to bed now," I said with no emotion.

I got up to my bedroom and put my dress in the hamper and got in the shower. The warm water felt so good on my skin. I raised with cold water before I got out. I checked my phone as I went to my closet.

'Did you see the video?' -Ruby.

'Yeah. I'm so sorry. Me drunk is not the person you want to know' is what I sent back to her.

'No it's fine. I just really upset with whoever took the video and posted it.' she said.

'Yeah I know I cried' I replied.

'I'm so sorry Tori. That wasn't supposed to happen. And also, I have your necklace for odd reason'

I reached up and realized it wasn't there. The necklace my mother had given me when I was five and I've worn it since.